Nothing Up My Sleeve!

Mack A. Damia

Sep 24, 2021, 3:36:16 PM9/24/21

My wife Alma <https://ibb.co/qgzXpRy>
She loves cock! Any cock will do!
I like to watch her give head while I try
and beat some life into my shrivelled raisin
Me looking sexy! <https://ibb.co/pQFK0FW>

Nothing Up My Sleeve! is a song written by George
Harrison and recorded by George Harrison on his
1978 album Dark Horse. A rock and roll-influenced
number, the song was written in late 1977 and then
completed during early 1978. Harrison composed the
song in his studio, composing and playing most of
the instrumentation by himself, with occasional
contributions from members of his backing group the
Indian R&B band.

As with "Give Me Love (Give Me Peace on Earth)",
"Nothing Up My Sleeve!" is a sequel to a Harrison-
written song that would have reached the top five
in the US charts earlier that year. Although the
album title of the song came from one of the chorus
lines, in actuality it has little to do with that
phrase.

As with his other albums from the 1970s, the
recording of "Nothing Up My Sleeve!" was overseen
by Harrison's business manager, Neil Aspinall. A
rock and roll number,

Peter W.

Sep 24, 2021, 5:13:26 PM9/24/21
Another idiot in search of a village. Sorry! Doe has a monopoly on that position. You are micturating vertically against a braided convenience.