Ize Claude. Clyde sint me.

The Ajo Clowder

Jan 11, 2009, 12:08:59 AM1/11/09
Meow! Ize Claude ana mine lost brofur Clyde (RB?) sent me tu mine
wuntroohome.

Ize fore munths owld ana haf ben atta pownd fur tew munfs. Mine
pikshur wuz inna papir ana mineownnewhumin saw it ana sed, dat lukz
likka Clyde! But she didnt due enyfing sept calla pownd ana ask if I
wuz doptid ana tu sey dont put me tu sleep unlez dey called hur. Wall,
dey let me sleep lotz ana neffur called hur.

Sew, aftur free weekz, Clyde tuk matturz in hizown pawz. He visitid
hur inna dreem, bitin ana battbattbatting hur tryin tu make hur take
me owt uv da caj. Da nxt nite I went by mineownself ana pretended tu
drown inna kwiksand skreemin fur hur tu help me. Ana da furd nite,
Clyde wuz draggin me inna howse.

Sew she gafe in ana doptid me. She sed she wuz weighting fur me tu be
"hard tu dopt" sew I wud be cheeper. Ha! I iz wurf a lotta tunaz ana I
wantid tu com home nough!

Claude C. Dammet, little orange man

Mosey =^..^=

Jan 11, 2009, 1:15:30 AM1/11/09

Hihi widdle Claude
Im Mosey n I wib inna bigbig hoam wif mine wink Tabitha, hoo went missing
bout a week ugo, n we hab 2 udopted widdle bitties hoo r fife weex old a
gurl bittie naymed Mimzy Alice hoo iz awl black wike Tabitha n a boy bittie
Bob Qat, hoo iz da sayme age n wooks jest wike mee, gray n wite n dey wud
wuv et iffen yoo wud wike tew kome offer n play wif dem. We r sew gwad yoo
faownd yer onetroohome Clyde saowndz wike a gudgud brofur tew git yoo
hoam. Mine Unca Mutt went tew da Bridge a yeer ugo n I wunner iffen Clyde
effer metted himself. He wuz a nise Unca ho wuz 19 yeers old wen he left n
he lefted mee dis big hoam iffen I gotted winked. Iffen yer ma needz sum
toonas fur yoo i kan help hurself wif dat cuz I hab lotza uf dem, fanx tew
mine Unka Mutt. At mine hoam in da city, I hab a neffew name uf Pookie hoo
is winwink wiff Sqweex n dey haf a dotter nayme uff Pipps hoo wiv wif da
hoomins. I port bak dere sumtimes n dey gib me sum ham n stuff.
Yew r welcoom tew kome offer inny time. I mayke gud snax tew..
<nosepoink>
Mosey
*Mimzy n Bob boff squeak hiiiiiiiii klaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd*
come offer n pway wif usses

Lucy

Jan 11, 2009, 2:08:48 AM1/11/09
Claude, itz gud dat yu are furry persistent. Yu ended up in a grate plase!!

Lucy

Sundance

Jan 11, 2009, 4:11:31 AM1/11/09
Welkum, Claude! Itz gud to welkum a noo orinj guy to da kommoonitee. Yoo
an Clyde made a gud teem, gittin yoo into yurown noo wuntroohome. I fingkz
yoo will like it heer.

Sundance

"The Ajo Clowder" <Ajo...@clowder.net> wrote in message

Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Jan 11, 2009, 8:28:30 AM1/11/09
> Sew she gafe in ana doptid me. She sed she wuz weighting fur me tu be
> "hard tu dopt" sew I wud be cheeper. Ha! I iz wurf a lotta tunaz ana I
> wantid tu com home nough!
>
> Claude C. Dammet, little orange man

Welcome, CLaude. Da Community allez needs more of us handsome oringe
guys.

Sammy

Granby

Jan 11, 2009, 9:33:23 AM1/11/09
Hihi diz iz O T and on b-half of myown familee, welkom, we kan alwayz uze
anofther Oranje boy cat round here.
"Lucy" <julieremov...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Will in New Haven

Jan 11, 2009, 10:03:44 AM1/11/09

Hello little boycat an welcom to da commoonity. I may be gowing two
hep Mosey wiff hiz bitteez oar I may be heer wiff da gang butted I
will allus be happee too heer frum yourwonself.

--
Maggy May

angel...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2009, 11:04:41 AM1/11/09
Hihi Claude! Weez Micah Blue an Malachi. Weez da tu yungist memfurz
uv DaRennieKidz. Weez a liddle bit owlder dan yu an ar fife an a haf
munthz owld. Wud yu lyke tu be owr frend?

Micah Blue an Malachi

Serge D.

Jan 11, 2009, 2:25:17 PM1/11/09
On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 21:08:59 -0800 (PST), The Ajo Clowder typed:

> Meow! Ize Claude ana mine lost brofur Clyde (RB?) sent me tu mine
> wuntroohome.

Meow, Claude, an welcum to RPCC! Itz nice heere!
--
Cordially,

Serge D.
1/11/2009 2:24:37 PM

Mosey =^..^=

Jan 13, 2009, 2:50:25 AM1/13/09

"Serge D." > On Sat, 10 Jan 2009 21:08:59 -0800 (PST), The Ajo Clowder
typed:

>> Meow! Ize Claude ana mine lost brofur Clyde (RB?) sent me tu mine
>> wuntroohome.
>
> Meow, Claude, an welcum to RPCC! Itz nice heere!
> --
> Cordially
>
> Serge D.
> 1/11/2009 2:24:37 PM

Unka Serge, were iz Mme. Anaďs?. Is hurself umkay?
I luff hur nise webbysite

Best fishies
Mosey

The Ajo Clowder

Jan 13, 2009, 11:37:27 PM1/13/09

Fangu, Mosey! Mine new brofur Ralph told me bowt yew ana Tabitha. I'ze
ben purrin fur hur tu appeer.

Mine Clyde-at-the-Bridge problee met yer Unca Mutt. Next time he
visitz me, I will tell him tu sey hello fur yewrownself.

I will problee see him sun cuz uv mine trubbulls. <SOB>M-m-minehumin
hoo I luff tuk me bak tu da jalecage plaza ana leff me der. She sed I
hadda lern a lesson. Ize skared! Ize bak inna mine old cage. Ize fraid
dey meigh stik moor needulls in me ana if I dont lern sumfing mine
meowma mitte neffur kom get me. HALP!!!!! I wanna go HOME! NOUGH!
MerrrrrOWWWW!

Claude, forlorn

Humin note: Claude is back at the pound so he can be taken to TED in
Tucson to be tutored. I pick him up Thursday but I'm afraid he doesn't
know that. He looked so betrayed when I left him.
Anti Gabrielle

The Ajo Clowder

Jan 13, 2009, 11:41:00 PM1/13/09
Bud Ize not inna gud plaze! Ize bak atta catanad*g jale! She tuk me
bak! She laffed ana sed "I wanna refund!" I want hur tu come bak ana
safe me and smurgle me ana tak me home!
Claude, crying

He's back at the pound so he can be taken to fix what isn't broken. I
pick him up Thursday morning. I hope he's still speaking to me.
Anti Gabrielle

The Ajo Clowder

Jan 13, 2009, 11:45:34 PM1/13/09
Fangu, OT, bud did yew kno she tuk me bak tu da skary jale? I didnt
fink I wuz bad. Wall, not tew bad. I onlee drew blud a few timez ana
da liddur bokz wuz hard tu find ana.... I wanna go HOME! Dey sey I
shudn't wurry, Ize jist gonna be tutored, but I dont effun kno whut da
subjeck iz.
Claude, crying

Poor Claude, he gets neutered tomorrow. He did not like going back to
the pound!
Anti Gabrielle

On Jan 11, 7:33 am, "Granby" <s...@joink.com> wrote:
> Hihi diz iz O T and on b-half of myown familee, welkom, we kan alwayz uze

Sundance

Jan 13, 2009, 11:46:12 PM1/13/09
Yoo hang in dere, liddle Claude. Yur meowmie will be bak to git yoo. We
awl had to lern dat lessin. Efurryfing will be juss fine.

Sundance

"The Ajo Clowder" <Ajo...@clowder.net> wrote in message

Granby

Jan 13, 2009, 11:50:31 PM1/13/09
Hihi diz iz O T anna I knowz how himselfz feelz. But, whenz u getz him
bak, just luffvz himselfz a lotz anna him will learnz ta trust yourownselfz.
We willz tell himselfz dat u feelz bad anna him will unnerstanz.

Granby

Jan 13, 2009, 11:53:36 PM1/13/09
Claude, diz iz Miz Piglet anna it willz be ok. Jus trustz ur hooman. Dey
iz realli nize fings ta haf around and u will get diz one trained realli
eazy, u alreadi got herselfz feelink bad bout taking u to dat plaze.

"The Ajo Clowder" <Ajo...@clowder.net> wrote in message

The Ajo Clowder

Jan 14, 2009, 12:11:54 AM1/14/09
[Claude stops crying and his ears perk up.]
Yew kin trane dem? Tu du trikz? Tu let yew eet offa hur plate?
Claude, with a somewhat evil grin

On Jan 13, 9:53 pm, "Granby" <s...@joink.com> wrote:
> Claude, diz iz Miz Piglet anna it willz be ok.  Jus trustz ur hooman.  Dey
> iz realli nize fings ta haf around and u will get diz one trained realli
> eazy, u alreadi got herselfz feelink bad bout taking u to dat plaze.

The Ajo Clowder

Jan 14, 2009, 12:15:05 AM1/14/09
Wall, I hopez Ize part uv da kommunittee but I dont kno fur shur. Da
humin tuk me bak tu da jale sew I kin be tutored. I hopez she duznt
furget com get me sew I kin come bak heer ana plai. I mite need da
orinj catz tu rekew mineownself ana tell mineown humin she hasta keep
me ana nefur make me leaf agin.
Claude

On Jan 11, 2:11 am, "Sundance" <carrieandbishop-2tim...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> Welkum, Claude!  Itz gud to welkum a noo orinj guy to da kommoonitee.  Yoo
> an Clyde made a gud teem, gittin yoo into yurown noo wuntroohome.  I fingkz
> yoo will like it heer.
>
> Sundance

Granby

Jan 14, 2009, 12:15:36 AM1/14/09
Now liszen liddle fren, by train dem I meanz u kan get dem to feedz urself,
luffz u and buy u toys ta play wiff. Dem willz keep ur lidderbox klean,
anna u willz learn ta uze it all da time. Don get any krazy ideaz, u luff
dem and dey will luff u dat is it.

"The Ajo Clowder" <Ajo...@clowder.net> wrote in message

Sundance

Jan 14, 2009, 12:23:43 AM1/14/09
We will be reddy in kase yoo needz ussez.

Say, Ize a karetaking kittee in trainin. If yoo wantz, I will stay wif yoo
heer, evin tho itz a jale, so yoo will feel betterer. Liddle gize like
yurownself shudnt haz to be skared an alone.

Sundance

"The Ajo Clowder" <Ajo...@clowder.net> wrote in message

The Ajo Clowder

Jan 14, 2009, 12:30:59 AM1/14/09
[Claude takes one look at Miz Piglet and decides to straighten up his
act.]
Yes'm. I unnerstan. I will du mine best tu trane mine humin rite, if I
effur see hur agin.
Claude, secretly still planning to eat at the table

Fangu, Miz Piglet. Iz trying tu teech da boy, ana Ralph is helpin, but
I hafta sey dat Fred iz not alweighz a gud influence. I fink he'z
gonna grow up tu be a gud polite cat, but itz not gonna be eezee. He'z
got a whyld streek a mile wide. Mineownkitten Alice wuz eezeer, but
den shez a gurl.
Alice, eager for Claude to come home

On Jan 13, 10:15 pm, "Granby" <s...@joink.com> wrote:
> Now liszen liddle fren, by train dem I meanz u kan get dem to feedz urself,
> luffz u and buy u toys ta play wiff.  Dem willz keep ur lidderbox klean,
> anna u willz learn ta uze it all da time.  Don get any krazy ideaz, u luff
> dem and dey will luff u dat is it.

The Ajo Clowder

Jan 14, 2009, 12:33:44 AM1/14/09

Sammy, kin yew orinj guyz kom brake me owta jale? Da humin tuk me bak
heer tu lern a lesson or get tutored or sumfing like dat. I wanna go
home!
Claude

The Ajo Clowder

Jan 14, 2009, 12:36:38 AM1/14/09
Wud yew? Reelee? Cud yew purr a liddle? Ana cud I kinda curl up close
tu yew?
Claude, not so skared now

On Jan 13, 10:23 pm, "Sundance" <carrieandbishop-2tim...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> We will be reddy in kase yoo needz ussez.
>
> Say, Ize a karetaking kittee in trainin.  If yoo wantz, I will stay wif yoo
> heer, evin tho itz a jale, so yoo will feel betterer.  Liddle gize like
> yurownself shudnt haz to be skared an alone.
>
> Sundance

Sundance

Jan 14, 2009, 12:41:41 AM1/14/09
Yep, yoo juss kurl up rite heer an I will purrpurrpurr. Dere, datz it, juss
relakz an fingk abowt how nice it will be when yurown hoomin takez yoo bak
home. Dere will be warm plasiz to sleep, an gud fudz, an toyz to play wif,
an hoominz an uther kitteez to lub yoo...

Sundance

"The Ajo Clowder" <Ajo...@clowder.net> wrote in message

The Ajo Clowder

Jan 14, 2009, 1:31:13 AM1/14/09
On Jan 11, 8:03 am, Will in New Haven

Maggy May, iffn I can brake owta diz jale, I wanna go plai wif Mosey'z
bitteez. But furst I hafta get owta da jale plaz da humin tuk me bak
tu. Sundance iz steighing wif mineownself rite now sew Iz not kwite az
skared ana lone.
Claude, beginning to hope

The Ajo Clowder

Jan 14, 2009, 1:32:12 AM1/14/09
Meow! Ize hurd bowt yew tew! I wud like tu be yewr frend, dat iz,
aftur I brake owta jale. Tell me, did Anti Heather make yew go tu
skuul? Ize in jale nough tu get tutored but I fot yew hadda go tu
skuul fur dat.
Claude

The Ajo Clowder

Jan 14, 2009, 1:45:54 AM1/14/09

Fangu! I fink itz a grate plaze, not likka jale mine humin tuk me bak
tew. I hopez I kin brake owt sun ana go home ana start traning my
humin tu be a gud sekritaree. Da offur catz dont haf hur traned furry
well.
Claude

Mosey =^..^=

Jan 14, 2009, 2:33:47 AM1/14/09

Fangu furry mutch Claude. His huminz mizzes hurself furry mutch n sew dew
I.

>Mine Clyde-at-the-Bridge problee met yer Unca Mutt. Next time he

?visitz me, I will tell him tu sey hello fur yewrownself.

>Ugin, fangu furry mutch

I will problee see him sun cuz uv mine trubbulls. <SOB>M-m-minehumin
hoo I luff tuk me bak tu da jalecage plaza ana leff me der. She sed I
hadda lern a lesson. Ize skared! Ize bak inna mine old cage. Ize fraid
dey meigh stik moor needulls in me ana if I dont lern sumfing mine
meowma mitte neffur kom get me. HALP!!!!! I wanna go HOME! NOUGH!
MerrrrrOWWWW!

Claude, forlorn

Iz umkay Claude. I kan port offer m bizit yoo sew yoo wunt bee skared..
Mabbee Maggy May can tayke kare uff da bitties. I hab been der, dun dat
tew.
Puuuuuuuuurs, kalm down liddle buddy, iz umkay. Letz reed Cat inna Hat.
No wurries.
Mosey

Humin note: Claude is back at the pound so he can be taken to TED in
Tucson to be tutored. I pick him up Thursday but I'm afraid he doesn't
know that. He looked so betrayed when I left him.
Anti Gabrielle

Mosey will port over and keep him company.
Anti Kyla

Mosey =^..^=

Jan 14, 2009, 2:47:29 AM1/14/09

> Hello little boycat an welcom to da commoonity. I may be gowing two
> hep Mosey wiff hiz bitteez oar I may be heer wiff da gang butted I
> will allus be happee too heer frum yourwonself.
>
> --
> Maggy May

Maggy May, iffn I can brake owta diz jale, I wanna go plai wif Mosey'z
bitteez. But furst I hafta get owta da jale plaz da humin tuk me bak
tu. Sundance iz steighing wif mineownself rite now sew Iz not kwite az
skared ana lone.
Claude, beginning to hope

Iam gwad Sundance iz steighing wiff yoo rite gnow. I wuz gonna port offer n
cuddle wiff yew but Sundance is doin gudgud. Fangu Sundance.
Gibs boff a head bump
efferfing will be umkay Claude. No needs tew be skared.
Mosey Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuurs

Granby

Jan 14, 2009, 9:38:37 AM1/14/09
If urselfz finks raizin bitties iz eazie, u shud haff Willow aroun. Her
likez to wear leatherz all da timez Her sturtz aroun and primpz (she finkz
her iz da pretty one but we knowz and Sunrise is dat). Herself runs out
into da cold room and hidz in da rafterz until her jus haz ta kom in and
gettid warms anna.............neffer mine dey mite be diffikult but it iz
worff itself.

"The Ajo Clowder" <Ajo...@clowder.net> wrote in message

Granby

Jan 14, 2009, 9:46:01 AM1/14/09
Heyhey diz iz O T anna who iz diz Serge D? I fot diz was Mme Anais postink
plaze! WHATZ-UP-WIF-DAT? Bet himself forgot to chanj sumphin.

"The Ajo Clowder" <Ajo...@clowder.net> wrote in message

Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Jan 14, 2009, 10:16:40 AM1/14/09
On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 21:33:44 -0800, The Ajo Clowder wrote:

> Sammy, kin yew orinj guyz kom brake me owta jale? Da humin tuk me bak
> heer tu lern a lesson or get tutored or sumfing like dat. I wanna go
> home!
> Claude

I heard bout dat! Dat can be furry scary, I know. However, I been doing
some snoopin. Da hoomin only plans to leaf you dere fur a liddle bit, til
da TED can - ummm, look you over, yeah, dat's it! - den her will bring
you back home and snuggle wif you lots. I will port over an keep you
company while you waits, an I'll bring sum toys we can play wif, but den
you getz to go home wif your hoomin agin.

Sammy

Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Jan 14, 2009, 10:19:29 AM1/14/09
On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 21:30:59 -0800, The Ajo Clowder wrote:

> [Claude takes one look at Miz Piglet and decides to straighten up his
> act.]
> Yes'm. I unnerstan. I will du mine best tu trane mine humin rite, if I
> effur see hur agin.
> Claude, secretly still planning to eat at the table

[Whispering behind his paw] Psssst, Claude - it IS possible to train your
hoomins to let you eat off dere plates. I don't do it cuz I don't like
hoomin foodz, but Tabifa Fluffybutt does it all da time (at least her
will when her gets home again), and so does Harri Roadcat.

Sammy

Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Jan 14, 2009, 12:17:27 PM1/14/09
On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:37:27 -0800 (PST), The Ajo Clowder's nimble,
little paws typed:

> I will problee see him sun cuz uv mine trubbulls. <SOB>M-m-minehumin
> hoo I luff tuk me bak tu da jalecage plaza ana leff me der. She sed I
> hadda lern a lesson. Ize skared! Ize bak inna mine old cage. Ize fraid
> dey meigh stik moor needulls in me ana if I dont lern sumfing mine
> meowma mitte neffur kom get me. HALP!!!!! I wanna go HOME! NOUGH!
> MerrrrrOWWWW!

[porter twinkles and a petite Persian girlcat emerges, and gives
Claude a motherly neck groom]

Now claude, you needs to relaks, dey iz just gonna, ummmm, luk attid
you to see how hansum you are, den your Meowmie will be heer to take
you bak to yur wontroohome fureffer!

I see dat Sundance iz cummink ofur to be yur Caretaker kitty; he's a
furr, furry nice kitty, and he'll keep you kompany till yur Meowmie
gets dere!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/14/2009 12:14:31 PM

Mosey =^..^=

Jan 14, 2009, 5:58:26 PM1/14/09

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney"

Hihi Samy
I dint gnow dat bout Tabitha eeting off plates..I doo tew but Meowmie gibs
me sum ham onna bagel. I wike da ham but not da bagel. Hur gibs me n
Pookie chickum tew but wee wike et better wen hur gibs et tew usses wike a
treet wen hurself iz eeting et.
Mosey

Mosey =^..^=

Jan 14, 2009, 6:08:58 PM1/14/09
Hey OT, I wuz wunnering da sayme fing tew
Mosey

> Heyhey diz iz O T anna who iz diz Serge D? I fot diz was Mme Anais
> postink plaze! WHATZ-UP-WIF-DAT? Bet himself forgot to chanj sumphin.

> "The Ajo Clowder" ...

> On Jan 11, 12:25 pm, "Serge D."

Mosey =^..^=

Jan 14, 2009, 6:12:44 PM1/14/09
Da Renniekidz are da nicext kids n hab such a nise hoomin.
I gotted tutored tew but dint go tew skool.
Mosey

Meow! Ize hurd bowt yew tew! I wud like tu be yewr frend, dat iz,
aftur I brake owta jale. Tell me, did Anti Heather make yew go tu
skuul? Ize in jale nough tu get tutored but I fot yew hadda go tu
skuul fur dat.
Claude

On Jan 11, 9:04 am,

Granby

Jan 14, 2009, 6:38:40 PM1/14/09
Hihi diz iz O T anna I iz glad u haff youown sig line bak. U gotted ur
hooman tained ferri ferri gud.
"Mme. Anaďs ^..^" <noac...@aol.net> wrote in message

> On Tue, 13 Jan 2009 20:37:27 -0800 (PST), The Ajo Clowder's nimble,
> little paws typed:
>
>> I will problee see him sun cuz uv mine trubbulls. <SOB>M-m-minehumin
>> hoo I luff tuk me bak tu da jalecage plaza ana leff me der. She sed I
>> hadda lern a lesson. Ize skared! Ize bak inna mine old cage. Ize fraid
>> dey meigh stik moor needulls in me ana if I dont lern sumfing mine
>> meowma mitte neffur kom get me. HALP!!!!! I wanna go HOME! NOUGH!
>> MerrrrrOWWWW!
>
> [porter twinkles and a petite Persian girlcat emerges, and gives
> Claude a motherly neck groom]
>
> Now claude, you needs to relaks, dey iz just gonna, ummmm, luk attid
> you to see how hansum you are, den your Meowmie will be heer to take
> you bak to yur wontroohome fureffer!
>
> I see dat Sundance iz cummink ofur to be yur Caretaker kitty; he's a
> furr, furry nice kitty, and he'll keep you kompany till yur Meowmie
> gets dere!
>
> --
> Purrs,
>
> Mme. Anaďs

Lucy

Jan 14, 2009, 10:40:21 PM1/14/09

> Humin note: Claude is back at the pound so he can be taken to TED in
> Tucson to be tutored. I pick him up Thursday but I'm afraid he doesn't
> know that. He looked so betrayed when I left him.
> Anti Gabrielle

It will really be sweet when you get him back home!

Julie

Lucy

Jan 14, 2009, 10:42:06 PM1/14/09
It woant be long, Claude. Den mew will be home foreffur.

Lucy

When I took Georgia to be spayed, I worried that she'd hate me when I
got her home, but she was too groggy to care. :)

Julie

The Ajo Clowder

Jan 14, 2009, 10:45:29 PM1/14/09

Heeeheeeheeee, jist weight till I get home!
Claude, feeling very tired and kinda sore

The Ajo Clowder

Jan 14, 2009, 10:49:06 PM1/14/09

Dey did sey --yawn-- i wuz fuury hansum --yawn-- but I fink I needa --
yawn-- nap. Ana, Mme.Anaïs, whi am I sew - yawn- sore?
Claude, sleepy

Lucy

Jan 14, 2009, 10:51:42 PM1/14/09
Willow is my roll modul.

Liddle Georgia

The Ajo Clowder

Jan 14, 2009, 10:52:55 PM1/14/09
Huh....ummm...[snore]
Claude

I'm hoping he will think I'm rescuing him again! They wanted me to
just leave him there when I adopted him but I wanted him out of that
cage almost as badly as he wanted out. I'm going to buy him a new
feathered toy. He destroyed the last one.
Gabrielle

The Ajo Clowder

Jan 14, 2009, 10:58:09 PM1/14/09
Mine bigoldbrofur Ralph haz towld me alla bowt da RennieKidz -- wall
alla da wunz he cud rememfur. He was wedwinked to Kissa sew he spent a
lotta time portin tu Catnada. [yawn] Heze still gudgud frnedz with Oz
ana Voo, he sez, but he duznt kno da yung hel...livelee kittenz furry
well.

Did yew hafta studee tu get tutored? Ize tew sleepy tu studee ana dey
haffnt giffen me eny bukz. Alsew, itz kinda sore ware I sit.

Claude, who doesn't know he will be home tomorrow

Granby

Jan 14, 2009, 11:10:54 PM1/14/09
Willow perks up at reading this from Georgia. Duz u wanna kom over and seez
mine klozet? U kan try on sum of da klothez iffin u wantz.
"Lucy" <julieremov...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Lucy

Jan 15, 2009, 12:19:13 AM1/15/09
Ide luff dis!! Ife herd a lot about mew. Ime 6 munfs old an I wanna be
like mew.

Georgia

Granby

Jan 15, 2009, 7:27:10 AM1/15/09
Ok, den sumtimez diz day u haf sumone help u wif da porter or, I can port
ofver and get urselfz
Willow who is very small knows the little girlkitty can at try on some
outfits without them falling completely off. She even digs out some of her
first outfitz.

"Lucy" <julieremov...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Lucy

Jan 15, 2009, 9:44:36 PM1/15/09
Ile be rite ther. Dis is so much fun, Willow! My momm says mew and I are
a lot alyke.

Georgia

Mosey =^..^=

Jan 16, 2009, 8:20:27 PM1/16/09
Datz wat my Meowmie sayed wen Pipps wanted tew bee Willow's
frend tew, dat dey wur ulot alykem but her nebber hurd nuffin frum
Willow bout dat...
YAAAAAWN..[UB] gurlz
Mosey
*tickles Mimzy*

angel...@gmail.com

Jan 17, 2009, 5:26:53 PM1/17/09
Weez neffur bin tu jayl, an weez not shur wat bein tutored iz.
Meowmie sez weez gonna git tutored, but weez hafta wayt till weez stop
sneezin. Weez dont fink weez gonna lyke it, so weez gonna keep
sneezin az long az we kin.

Micah Blue an Malachi

> > >   Claude C. Dammet, little orange man- Hide quoted text -

Will in New Haven

Jan 17, 2009, 8:36:16 PM1/17/09
On Jan 17, 5:26 pm, angelvin...@gmail.com wrote:
> Weez neffur bin tu jayl, an weez not shur wat bein tutored iz.
> Meowmie sez weez gonna git tutored, but weez hafta wayt till weez stop
> sneezin.  Weez dont fink weez gonna lyke it, so weez gonna keep
> sneezin az long az we kin.
>
> Micah Blue an Malachi
>
> On Jan 14, 1:32 am, The Ajo Clowder <AjoC...@clowder.net> wrote:
>
> > Meow! Ize hurd bowt yew tew!  I wud like tu be yewr frend, dat iz,
> > aftur I brake owta jale. Tell me, did Anti Heather make yew go tu
> > skuul?  Ize in jale nough tu get tutored but I fot yew hadda go tu
> > skuul fur dat.
> >   Claude
>
> > On Jan 11, 9:04 am, angelvin...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > > Hihi Claude!  Weez Micah Blue an Malachi.  Weez da tu yungist memfurz
> > > uv DaRennieKidz.  Weez a liddle bit owlder dan yu an ar fife an a haf
> > > munthz owld.  Wud yu lyke tu be owr frend?
>
> > > Micah Blue an Malachi

Wel, kitteez, I am furry well-gnown four my sneezin. I will port ofur
an giff lessuns.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun, kaaaah-CHOOO

Mosey =^..^=

Jan 18, 2009, 10:21:22 PM1/18/09

"Will in New Haven" ...

> Weez neffur bin tu jayl, an weez not shur wat bein tutored iz.
> Meowmie sez weez gonna git tutored, but weez hafta wayt till weez stop
> sneezin. Weez dont fink weez gonna lyke it, so weez gonna keep
> sneezin az long az we kin.
>
> Micah Blue an Malachi
>
> On Jan 14, 1:32 am, The Ajo Clowder >

> > Meow! Ize hurd bowt yew tew! I wud like tu be yewr frend, dat iz,
> > aftur I brake owta jale. Tell me, did Anti Heather make yew go tu
> > skuul? Ize in jale nough tu get tutored but I fot yew hadda go tu
> > skuul fur dat.
> > Claude
>

> > > Hihi Claude! Weez Micah Blue an Malachi. Weez da tu yungist memfurz
> > > uv DaRennieKidz. Weez a liddle bit owlder dan yu an ar fife an a haf
> > > munthz owld. Wud yu lyke tu be owr frend?
>
> > > Micah Blue an Malachi

Wel, kitteez, I am furry well-gnown four my sneezin. I will port ofur
an giff lessuns.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun, kaaaah-CHOOO

Sunrise, da Pritty wun, yoo r sew funny..
Dat sneeze gots on mine pooter...hee hee hee
Mimzy Alice,n Bob Qat , hoo boff gotted tootered, are 4 munths old gnow
wud wike tew bee fwendz wiff Claude n Micah Blue an Malachi
tew :)
Hey Sunrise, wanna port over fur sum hawt nip cider?
Bee shure yer porter haz anti-freeze innit.
Anti Freeze..I mayde a joke.... .
Mosey
*gitz da Windex* UB[smurkles] bitties r sew funnee.
*Wooks at da big mirror dat Mimzy wikes tew wook in n seez noseprintz
onnit*.

.

Mosey =^..^=

Jan 18, 2009, 10:28:12 PM1/18/09

Huh....ummm...[snore]
Claude

I'm hoping he will think I'm rescuing him again! They wanted me to
just leave him there when I adopted him but I wanted him out of that
cage almost as badly as he wanted out. I'm going to buy him a new
feathered toy. He destroyed the last one.
Gabrielle

Yoo iz a gudgud Meowmie Gabrielle, Claude is furry lucky tew hab yoo as hiz
slave.
Hez a kyoot widdle guy.
He kan come over tew our big hoam tew pway wif Mimzy Alice n Bob Qat
innytime,
Mosey

On Jan 14, 8:42 pm, Lucy <