SAMMY IS BACK!

Ranger Greykitten

Dec 31, 2008, 9:28:17 AM12/31/08
Dis morning, right after him got to him's toona place, mineown Paw getted
a call from a neighbor. Dis neighbor had been seeing a orange cat in his
garage eating him's doggie's food, but da kitty kept runnin away. So da
neighbor putted a trap in him's garage, and last night da orange cat
walked into da garage. Da neighbor den called mineown Paw.

Paw left work immediately and drifed realreal fast to neighbor's house.
Da orange cat in da trap WAS SAMMY! YEAH!

Sammy was real scared and kinda skinny but otherwise looked find. But get
dis - instead of bringing Sammy home where he belongs mine silly Paw
taked him to da TED! Isn't dat dum? Anyhow, Sammy will be coming home fur
real later dis mornin. So efurrykitty dat has been purring and searchin,
your efforts have paid off.

I figger Fluffybutt must have gone into a secret hiding place to beam
"get home" thoughts to Sammy. Ok, Tabifa, you can come out now!

Ranger

John Ross Mc Master

Dec 31, 2008, 9:59:21 AM12/31/08
On 31 Dec 2008 14:28:17 GMT, Ranger Greykitten <ran...@catfolks.net>
wrote:

WOW!!! Tis is the bast Kissampuse present effur!!!!
Cinder

make sure he has fudz!
beauty

Get him microchipped and keep him indoors. Get the neighbor wsho found
him a really nice present
Sekritary John

Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Dec 31, 2008, 10:45:11 AM12/31/08
[A somewhat skinny, very shaky Sammy speaks up]

Hi, efurrykitty. I would like to apologize fur scaring efurrybody.

When I first heared dat mine luf's Grandmeowmie was realreal sick I
figgered I needed to get ready to over to her howse to help out wif
fings. I knowed dat I couldn't leave right away cus we was hafing
prollems wif big flocks and herds of greeblings, and since I'z da bestest
greebling fighter in da howse I knew dat I needed to put in a big effort
to wipe out most of da local greeblings.

After dark one night I lefted da yard, and right away I finded da
greeblings. But not just any of dem - I finded da Big Chief! I din't want
to miss dis opportunity, so I chased after him. Him had dozens of him's
lesser greeblings tryin to defend him, but I batted dem all away - it was
me an da Big Chief, an him was runnin fast! Him crosseded da street, an
dat worried me - I'z not s'posed to cross da street - but I diin't want
to lose da guy so I followed him. Him led me a long way from home, but I
finally catched him and smooshed him (I don't eat dem, cuz dey tastes
YUCKY!) Den his offur greeblings closed in around me, but I fighted dem
all off. Dey din't know what to do wif da Big Chief being gone! Anyhow, I
feeled real gud about mineownself - I cleared out da greebling
infestation so I was now ready to 'port to Miss Lilith's howse. Da
prollem is, I didn't know where I was!

I tried to follow mineown scent home, but all I could smell was
greeblings. Dere had hundreds - no, thousands of dem surrounding me, and
dat was all I could smell. I started walkin in a circle tryin to find
mineown scent, but all I was able to smell as greeblings, doggies,
bunbuns, and strange people. Dere was no way to tell which way home was!
I'z gotz to admit, I was furry scared. I hided for a few days, but
finally figgered out dat I needed to find some place where I could stay
warm and where I could get some fudz. Dere was some howses wif garages
wif cat food or dog food, and some places where I could curl up on some
rags an fings.

It was a scary time. I knowed dat I was lost, an dat efurryone in da
Community was gonna be worried 'bout me, an most of all dat mine Wink
would now be worried 'bout me while her grandmeowmie was sick. I feeled
just awful!

Anyhow, last night I goed into one of da garages I had found, where a
nice doggy lives. Da doggie din't mind dat I was eating him's food. Da
hoomin in howse putted out a trap and put some yummy stinky food in it.
Da food smelled so good dat I had to go after it! It trapped me, den this
morning MINEOWN PAW SHOWED UP! I meowed and meowed and meowed at him! Him
taked me to da TED fur a checkup.

Anyway, I aplogize furry deeply to everykitty in da Community, and to all
dere hoomins. An Miss Lilith, I don't know how to apologize
appropriately. Instead of being able to help yourownseff fru your rough
times I made fings rougher on you. I am so furry, furry sorry. I won't be
leavin da yard any more. An I already asked 'melia to make me a new
'mergency porter for mineown collar, so if I ever does get lost again I
can port to wherever you are.

Sammy da contrite Redcat

Cheryl P.

Dec 31, 2008, 11:22:17 AM12/31/08

This iz grate noos! Giv him lotsa gudgud fud wen he gits home!

Anothur Sam

Ray or Fran

Dec 31, 2008, 11:36:00 AM12/31/08
What an absolutely wonderful thing to read. Hurrah! Hurrah!

A furry happy Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Granby

Dec 31, 2008, 1:07:56 PM12/31/08
High ditz is OF TO Anna ad Gramby has Auntie Soft on the talkie finger. Dem
is buff crying deem is so happy bout Sammy brink home. UP stays deer us here
me. Get that newborn or something nice.
"Ray or Fran" <rayfr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Dec 31, 2008, 1:39:21 PM12/31/08

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" <s...@catfolks.net> wrote in message

WOW! Wdda abvenshur yu had, an heow beayff yu wehr!
I yam bery releeft dat yu ar home agin.

Didja see Tabitha whyle yu weer owt?
Pitô.ônya

Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Dec 31, 2008, 1:42:52 PM12/31/08
On 31 Dec 2008 14:28:17 GMT, Ranger Greykitten's nimble, little paws
typed:

> Da orange cat in da trap WAS SAMMY! YEAH!

Dis iz wunnerfull nooz! I iz so happy fur Sammy, your clowder, an mos
ov awl fur Unka Dan an Anti Nancy who were wurried sick!

[Human P.S] How far from your house was he?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/31/2008 1:41:45 PM

Granby

Dec 31, 2008, 1:58:19 PM12/31/08
I think his post said three doors down. So close and yet so far.
"Mme. Anaďs ^..^" <noac...@aol.net> wrote in message

> On 31 Dec 2008 14:28:17 GMT, Ranger Greykitten's nimble, little paws
> typed:
>
>> Da orange cat in da trap WAS SAMMY! YEAH!
>
> Dis iz wunnerfull nooz! I iz so happy fur Sammy, your clowder, an mos
> ov awl fur Unka Dan an Anti Nancy who were wurried sick!
>
> [Human P.S] How far from your house was he?
>
> --
> Purrs,
>
> Mme. Anaďs

graeme...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2008, 1:58:57 PM12/31/08

A Kissamouse meerakil kum troo! Wunnurful nooz! Welkum bak Sammy!

DaRennieKidz an fosterkittiez

Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Dec 31, 2008, 2:32:28 PM12/31/08
On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 12:58:19 -0600, Granby wrote:

> I think his post said three doors down. So close and yet so far.

Yep, 'zactly. All dat time an I was just free howses away from mine own
home! I was so close but din't realize it.

I'z been to see da TED an him sez I'z furry skinny an furry hungry but
healthy. Paw bringed me home putted me in da upstairs bafroom wif mineown
litterbox an water dish an food bowl an towels to sleep on. It's nice an
comfy an warm, but I want OUT of here! I want sniff da rest of da howse.

Sammy

Granby

Dec 31, 2008, 2:41:19 PM12/31/08
Sammy u kan sit in dat room until your paw sayz u kan kom out. In da
meantimez, u kan kall our for Tabiha ta kum out of hidink. Piglet very
happy Sammy is home.

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" <s...@catfolks.net> wrote in message

Fred

Dec 31, 2008, 2:49:22 PM12/31/08
Ranger Greykitten wrote:

YAY!!! Three cats and an HC doing happy dance of pure joy up here in
Ottawa Catnada. We are soooooo HAPPY that Sammy's back. If he could
only tell usses what he's bean throoo. But it's so nice tu gnoe that
he'z OK and going home again.
We neffer stopped purrin and effurry kitty's purrz all togeffer must
have helped.
You stay close to home now Sammy and da ones who love you.
It's so nice to have this gudgud newz. FAngu Bast fur this one!

--
Peace,
Fred

The Clowder (South)

Dec 31, 2008, 5:25:44 PM12/31/08
Ranger Greykitten <ran...@catfolks.net> wrote:

Holy smokes, Ranger! Dis is da besstist nooz! Mymom is smilin a
grayt big smile an effurywun is happydansin.

Purrhaps, wenn Sammy gits back to da hous, Tabitha will deeside dat
shee neeeds to say "welcom" an will come owt ov hiding. Wee hope dis
is zaktly whut happins.

Mietze wiff effurywun
--
Remove the first m to reply

Mosey =^..^=

Dec 31, 2008, 5:47:53 PM12/31/08
Stoopid Greeblings tew mayke yourself git losted. Now yer sifter Tabitha,
my wink iz hyding sumwhere n we need yer help in fynding hurself sew yew
famlee will bee happee agin. Yew did gin usses a qwite a skare
I am sew gwad tew see yoo, mine bruffer in law n gwad yoo r sayfe.
Purrs for Tabitha tew come owt frum hur hyding pwace.
We r adopting bitties,
Yoo shood see dem.
<hefty headbump>
Mosey

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney"

Booker

Dec 31, 2008, 7:22:45 PM12/31/08
Dis is da bestest way to start da new yeer. Welkome home Sammy!!

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Mosey =^..^=

Dec 31, 2008, 8:22:26 PM12/31/08
Yez, pweeze kall owt fur Tabitha, mine wink, tew come owt. Yoo mizzed da
Kissamouse Party n da mountain lion brot Tabifa n mee 2 bitties dat dere
catmeowmie lefted dem n well, tew mayke a long story short, wee r gonna
adopt dem.
Yer brofer-in-law
Mosey
--hoo jest gotted da bitties frum Put2nya's

> Sammy u kan sit in dat room until your paw sayz u kan kom out. In da
> meantimez, u kan kall our for Tabiha ta kum out of hidink. Piglet very
> happy Sammy is home.

> "Samuel Redcat Mahoney" ...

Will in New Haven

Dec 31, 2008, 8:39:57 PM12/31/08
On Dec 31, 9:28 am, Ranger Greykitten <ran...@catfolks.net> wrote:

Dis iz gudgud gnus. Neow da Tabitha ken com out ob wereffur shee haz
been an dey will hab a happy. I betted hee waz on a huroik adBENchur.

--
Maggy May at the kitty keyboard <in the background, Missy, Sunrise,
WooTooo an Bear are doing a happy-dance)>

Rebecca

Dec 31, 2008, 9:08:16 PM12/31/08
HOORAY!!!!! HAPPEE DANSING!!!!!!

How fur away wuz he? I betz he will hav a innerestin storee to tell.

Rebecca and her whole house

"Ranger Greykitten" <ran...@catfolks.net> wrote in message

Lucy

Dec 31, 2008, 9:43:19 PM12/31/08
Dis is incrediblee gud news!

Lucy

Ms. Tess

Dec 31, 2008, 9:46:30 PM12/31/08
Well, dis is just da bestest news effur fur da las day of da yeer!

Tess, furry happy

On 31 Dec 2008 14:28:17 GMT, Ranger Greykitten <ran...@catfolks.net>

Cory

Dec 31, 2008, 10:10:05 PM12/31/08
In article <6s1ds1F...@mid.individual.net>, ran...@catfolks.net
says...

WOW!!! It lukz wike 2009 iz gunna bee a wunnerful yeer affur awl!

UB~ UNBELIEVEABLE... I am SO happy for your house, Ranger!

--- Onyx an' Unca Cory

Adam

Jan 1, 2009, 4:37:32 PM1/1/09
I sed dis wuz top priority of my admin. & I DID IT. I get fings done!

"Lovable Louise", Purrezident-Elekt

Granby

Jan 1, 2009, 5:35:44 PM1/1/09
Gud for u now getz Tabitha ta kom out of hidink. Piglet glad to let anyone
haff da kredit.
"Adam" <ad...@address.invalid> wrote in message

Mosey =^..^=

Jan 2, 2009, 4:31:12 PM1/2/09

.
>>I sed dis wuz top priority of my admin. & I DID IT. I get fings done!
>>
>> "Lovable Louise", Purrezident-Elekt

> Gud for u now getz Tabitha ta kom out of hidink. Piglet glad to let
> anyone haff da kredit.

Well, az Diplocat tew Catnada, I putted up dat Candle site fur Tabitha tew
kom out of hidink butted I dint say nuffin bout it.
I will keep a Candle for Tabitha burning till hur iz fownd.
Az Diplocat, I ulso putted up da Candle site fur Anti Shado n MuShu.

"Lovable Louise", Purrezident-Elekt , I wud wike tew be da offishial Liter
uff Candles fur RPCC as one uff mine doodies az a Diplocat.

Mosey
*bitty Mimzy jest burped n made me waff*
Sammy, come offer heer n meet yer noo neece,

Rebecca

Jan 2, 2009, 10:40:57 PM1/2/09
Mosey, duz dat meen dat da restz uv ussez kudnt lite kandulz? I fingkz we
all wud like to be abul to do dat. As a Diplocat, I duznt fingk it haz to
be a Diplocat hoo litez dem.

Rebecca

"Mosey =^..^=" <kyla.w...@comcats.net> wrote in message

Sylvia M

Jan 2, 2009, 11:46:08 PM1/2/09
I wented tu da site and lited uh kandul tuu. I mite not hab shtarted
it, but wunst it wuz up, it wuz e-z tu get dere.

Pit2nya

"Rebecca" <carrieandbi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Cory

Jan 3, 2009, 12:29:34 AM1/3/09
In article <0aB7l.16664$ZP4....@nlpi067.nbdc.sbc.com>, carrieandbishop-
2ti...@yahoo.com says...

> Mosey, duz dat meen dat da restz uv ussez kudnt lite kandulz? I fingkz we
> all wud like to be abul to do dat. As a Diplocat, I duznt fingk it haz to
> be a Diplocat hoo litez dem.
>
> Rebecca

Dis iz jist gessin', buttid I fink whut Mosey meenz iz dat az Diplocat,
Mosey wuld haf da onner uf litin' enny kandulz furstist, wich I
furrsonally duzzint haf a purroblem wif, unlezz uf korse, Purrzident
Louise wuld want tu lite a kandul fur enny kitteez dat needz kandulz
lit. Uf korse, Purrzident Louise shuld awlweighz haf da onner uf
litin' enny kandulz furstist, sinze sheez Purrzident, buttid iffin she
wantz tu gif da onner uf litin' da furstist kandul tu enny uf hurz
Diplocatz ur uffur Secateryz, sheed haf da awfority tu du dat, tuu.

Affur Purrzident Louise ur sumkitty in hurz Catministrayshun litez da
furstist kandul, den uf korse, da uffur kitteez in da Kommewnitee wuld
haf da chanz tu lite kandulz, tuu.

Now, haffin' sed alla dis, iffin dere'z ennyfing dat I haf sed dat
Purrsident Louise dizzygreez wif, uf korse she haz da rite tu tell ussez
whut she finkz, az well az da lastizt say inna matfur.

--- Onyx

--
19 days until the End of an Error...

The Ajo Clowder

Jan 3, 2009, 6:36:07 AM1/3/09
On Dec 31 2008, 8:45 am, Samuel Redcat Mahoney <s...@catfolks.net>
wrote:

Sammy, we ar sew gladgladhappee dat yew ar home! We wuz
purrrrrrrrrrring fur ya. Yew wur furry brafe tu fite da greeblingz but
we hopez yew will nough rest onna yewrown lawrullz fur a wile.
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, and Judith, all doing a dance
of joy

Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Jan 3, 2009, 9:18:50 PM1/3/09

Dis iz gettink out ov hand! We is an inkloosive community and ANY
kitty has the right to start or light candles! Da kommunity duzzent
need an official candle lighter, an az a free an independent cat, I
will feel free to ignore any ov dis nonsense!

Sum cats iz taking this diplocat and president thing WAY too
seriously an dey needs to remembfur dat as catz we neither haff, nor
need prezidents, diplocats or anee kind ov leeders! AWL kitties iz
equal heer! We come to dis kommunity to haff fun not to haff an
oligarchy!

So kittiez, lighten up!

On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 19:40:57 -0800, Rebecca's nimble, little paws
typed:

> Mosey, duz dat meen dat da restz uv ussez kudnt lite kandulz? I fingkz we

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/3/2009 9:10:07 PM

Granby

Jan 3, 2009, 9:25:37 PM1/3/09
Hihi diz iz O T and I greez wiff diz. Anycat kan lite a kandle when dem
feelz da needz. Da diplomatz fing iz ok if it iz jus a tidle but when der
getz ta be separatez roomz and dey haz to du fings jus like hoomanz, dat iz
a bit much.
O T Mahoney, Willow and Miz Piglet likez havink fun not following all deze
rulez and seperatink da kitties. HRH was our royaltie but her neffer put
herself bove da rest of uz.

> Mme. Anaďs

Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Jan 3, 2009, 9:29:57 PM1/3/09
On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 23:29:34 -0600, Cory's nimble, little paws typed:

> Affur Purrzident Louise ur sumkitty in hurz Catministrayshun litez da
> furstist kandul, den uf korse, da uffur kitteez in da Kommewnitee wuld
> haf da chanz tu lite kandulz, tuu.

Purrsonally speeking, I finks dis iz ridiculous, and if I had a
thumb, I'd put it to mine liddle nose and giff a razzberry!

Awl catz is equal! Peeriod!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/3/2009 9:28:17 PM

Granby

Jan 3, 2009, 9:38:19 PM1/3/09
Hihi diz iz O T again and, I sayz da same fing az before. Der duzen needz
ta be a fishial kandle liter. Anycat kan go to da site an lite a kandle. I
finkz Gramby needs to take a vakation if all diz keepz going on. The
naugration iz fine so long az it belongz to da kitties and not da hoomanz.
Any chanze for a venture iz fine. Pleaze, kan we member we iz kitties anna
all frenz and no one haz da rite to be da Bozz?

> On Fri, 2 Jan 2009 23:29:34 -0600, Cory's nimble, little paws typed:
>
>> Affur Purrzident Louise ur sumkitty in hurz Catministrayshun litez da
>> furstist kandul, den uf korse, da uffur kitteez in da Kommewnitee wuld
>> haf da chanz tu lite kandulz, tuu.
>
> Purrsonally speeking, I finks dis iz ridiculous, and if I had a
> thumb, I'd put it to mine liddle nose and giff a razzberry!
>
> Awl catz is equal! Peeriod!
> --
> Purrs,
>
> Mme. Anaďs

Adam

Jan 4, 2009, 9:27:12 AM1/4/09
> "Lovable Louise", Purrezident-Elekt , I wud wike tew be da offishial Liter
> uff Candles fur RPCC as one uff mine doodies az a Diplocat.
>
> Mosey

OFFISHUL: ANY CAT CAN LITE CANDLE!

Ne1 disagree, I beet dem up.

"Lovable Louise"

Granby

Jan 4, 2009, 6:02:30 PM1/4/09
"> OFFISHUL: ANY CAT CAN LITE CANDLE!

> Ne1 disagree, I beet dem up."

Well, da line formz here. Uz
free kitties wanna tell you all dat we luffz dat we will lite a kandle
anytimez we pleazes. For peoplez and catz on diz grup and for onez on
ofther grupz.

"Adam" <ad...@address.invalid> wrote in message

Mosey =^..^=

Jan 5, 2009, 5:01:29 PM1/5/09
> Mosey, duz dat meen dat da restz uv ussez kudnt lite kandulz? I fingkz we
> all wud like to be abul to do dat. As a Diplocat, I duznt fingk it haz to
> be a Diplocat hoo litez dem.
>
> Rebecca

No no, sawry, I ment dat I cud mayke da Candle site n lite da furst Candle
n innyone else hoo wantz tew lite one can doo dat iz wat I ment. Iam sawry
iffin I confoozled yoo. I am kest sew wurried bout mine wink Tabitha.
I jest wooked at hur site n dere r 9 Candles lited fur herself
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Tabfa
*sigh*
Mosey
hoo duzznt kare iffen he iz a Diplocat inny more wifouwt hiz Tabitha

> "Mosey =^..^="

Rebecca

Jan 5, 2009, 5:05:41 PM1/5/09
Yes, I lited a kandul fur herownself, too.

Ize sorree to say it, but evin if yoo iz poyntid fishul kandul site maker, I
wud still start kandul sitez, too. If dat meenz I wud git restid, den so be
it. Da kandul site shud be fur awl to start if dey wantz to. Dere shud not
be roolz bowt dat.

Rebecca

"Mosey =^..^=" <kyla.w...@comcats.net> wrote in message

Mosey =^..^=

Jan 5, 2009, 5:14:24 PM1/5/09
Umkay den, gnow wurries at awl.
But I will still keep a Candle lit for my wink Tabifa till her iz faownd
sayfe.
I did dat fur Sammy n dere wuz alwayz one Candle lited fur
himself awl da time
n he kame hoam, fank goodness.
Mosey

"Granby"

>"> OFFISHUL: ANY CAT CAN LITE CANDLE!
>>
>> Ne1 disagree, I beet dem up."
>
> Well, da line formz here. Uz
> free kitties wanna tell you all dat we luffz dat we will lite a kandle
> anytimez we pleazes. For peoplez and catz on diz grup and for onez on
> ofther grupz.
>
> "Adam"

Granby

Jan 5, 2009, 6:15:50 PM1/5/09
We greez wif diz. O T, Willow and Piglet.

"Rebecca" <carrieandbi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Fred

Jan 5, 2009, 6:33:18 PM1/5/09
Mosey =^..^= wrote:

>> Mosey, duz dat meen dat da restz uv ussez kudnt lite kandulz? I
>> fingkz we
>> all wud like to be abul to do dat. As a Diplocat, I duznt fingk it
>> haz to be a Diplocat hoo litez dem.
>>
>> Rebecca
>
> No no, sawry, I ment dat I cud mayke da Candle site n lite da furst
> Candle
> n innyone else hoo wantz tew lite one can doo dat iz wat I ment.
> Iam sawry
> iffin I confoozled yoo. I am kest sew wurried bout mine wink
> Tabitha. I jest wooked at hur site n dere r 9 Candles lited fur
> herself
> http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Tabfa
> *sigh* Mosey
> hoo duzznt kare iffen he iz a Diplocat inny more wifouwt hiz Tabitha

Don't yu always lite da first candle ennyway, Mosey?