Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL

Peeler

Oct 6, 2023, 4:31:37 PM10/6/23
On Fri, 06 Oct 2023 16:21:10 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, IMPERSONATING his master NefeshBarYochai, whined again:

> Peeler spends his days and nights trolling Usenet to post the same old
> lame insults over and over. What he doesn't understand is that NOBODY
> gives a warm shit what he thinks or writes. No doubt that except for
> the few who have pity on him, everyone who reads the newsgroups has
> him in their killfile. His penchant for stalking and FORGING both
> myself and † The Reverend hasn't won him accolades.

Need a pack of hankies, you endlessly whining, abysmally stupid, gay
neo-nazi whore? LMAO

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <a...@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."