Eclectus molt

asiapro...@gmail.com

Jun 11, 2020, 1:00:05 PM6/11/20
I have eclectus parrot and i see around his neck and some view of his wing has lost,i think this what people call mojo molt, and some of new pin feather has grow, what i concern is he's lost his appetite, his diet is green vegie,fruit corn nuts, but his appetite does't normal, still active but rarely fly, is that normal? Sorry for my english

Ricky
Indonesia

xpenenyx

Jun 12, 2020, 12:08:10 PM6/12/20
On Thu, 11 Jun 2020 10:00:04 -0700 (PDT), asiapro...@gmail.com
wrote:

>I have eclectus parrot and i see around his neck and some view of his wing has lost,i think this what people call mojo molt, and some of new pin feather has grow, what i concern is he's lost his appetite, his diet is green vegie,fruit corn nuts, but his appetite does't normal, still active but rarely fly, is that normal? Sorry for my english
>
>Ricky
>Indonesia

Is he pooping as normal? If he is does the poop look the same as it
usually does?

asiapro...@gmail.com

Jun 19, 2020, 1:36:53 PM6/19/20
The poops is normal, as soon as the mojo molt slowly growth his condition is more better, thank you for your respond