Does anybody in Michigan know.....

Lisa

Jan 22, 2001, 11:15:59 PM1/22/01
When the next bird show is?? I went to one a few years back before I
had birds, it was interesting, But now that I have two fids I'm looking
forward to buying them some more neat stuff!!!! All of the pet stores
around here have the same old things, So I'm looking for a bird fix that
does not involve buying another bird, Just some new things for the ones
I have...:)

Thanks
Lisa

"I abhor vivisection with my whole soul. All the scientific discoveries
stained with innocent blood I count as of no consequence" ~Mahatma
Gandhi~

Lorraine Martin

Jan 23, 2001, 12:15:43 AM1/23/01
I used to have a site on my computer that showed all of that...but its not
there {hubby built me a new one!} I'll e-mail a friend of mine and ask her
for it!
Lorraine
"Lisa" <Dange...@webtv.net> wrote in message

butch_v...@my-deja.com

Jan 23, 2001, 12:37:02 AM1/23/01
Hey Lisa,
Checking BirdTalk, it listed Rainbow Feathers Bird Club's Annual Bid
Fair. Romulus High School. 9650 S. Wayne Road. (734)422-5981. March
18th, from 10 to 4pm.
I was almost sure there was another one before the Romulus one, either
in Waterford or Warren... can't remember. Oh well, hope this helps...
haven't been to a fair in quite a few months and I"m getting 'the itch'
LOL.

Marco

In article <2350-3A6...@storefull-136.iap.bryant.webtv.net>,

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/

J. Nelson

Jan 23, 2001, 7:42:02 AM1/23/01
>When the next bird show is??

Lisa, to bad you don't like in OH. In the Akron-Cleveland area we average at
least one show a month....no wonder I'm broke all the time. I've been know to
travels 2 hours or more to check out bird marts.....my motto is "have Birds
will Travel".

Jayne & Pepsi (CAG)
Frankie (MSC2)
Peaches (MOL2)

Owly

Jan 23, 2001, 1:08:52 PM1/23/01
Before I bought this old house last summer we used to travel anywhere in
Ohio, IN, or Michigan to attend shows. We've been to some pretty good
ones and some pretty awful ones. Toledo has some big ones pretty
regularly. We used to enjoy driving 4-5 hours away and staying
overnight somewhere, then attending the show the next morning and
driving home that afternoon. But when we lived in Flint we had a great
pet sitter nearby. Here in Lansing we don't know of anybody yet -
although if we decide to start taking little trips again we'll work on
finding someone :).

I see Marco already checked the Bird Talk show schedule, the
Birds'n'Ways schedule ( http://www.birdsnways.com/birds/shows.htm ) only
shows the one on March 18th in Romulus too, doesn't show Warren - aren't
there any Motor City Bird Breeders members here who can let us know when
their spring show is?

owly
http://owly.eboard.com
Noise proves nothing. Often a hen who has laid an egg cackles as if she
had laid an asteroid. - Mark Twain

"J. Nelson" <bird...@aol.com> wrote in message

CgrSmkr9

Jan 23, 2001, 10:59:55 PM1/23/01
I'm trying to find out about the Warren show. It WAS in BirdTalk before.... but
where it is now, who knows?

Marco/Butch,
Guess who is birdiesitting a Scarlet named Chili???? ;-)

Dave and the flock

Lisa

Jan 24, 2001, 7:01:16 AM1/24/01
Thanks for the help everyone! I hadn't even thought of looking in Bird
Talk (DUH!!)
I'm thinking the one in Warren is more towards fall time. Maybe
September???

Thanks again....:)

Owly

Jan 24, 2001, 1:53:35 PM1/24/01
Yeah, they have one in the fall too in Warren.

I think the only one I haven't been to in Michigan is Waterford. I used
to go to Grand Rapids but was SO disappointed in the last one, it was
awful, there was nothing there, certainly not worth driving there
again - and I only live in Lansing, so I'm pretty close.

owly

"Lisa" <Dange...@webtv.net> wrote in message

butch_v...@my-deja.com

Jan 25, 2001, 5:48:55 PM1/25/01
In article <20010123225955...@ng-mk1.aol.com>,

OH my! Aren't they great? 'Our' Chilli has turned into a talking
machine.. she's wonderful. The first question that everyone asks me when
I talk about owning a scarlet is 'Isn't she nippy?' Scarlets have this
bad rap... she's as sweet as can be. Anyway... if you find any info on
the Warren fair please post it. :)

Marco