DeScope is Back

E_Eddy_Edwards

Mar 13, 2008, 3:41:46 PM3/13/08
After a lengthy cooling off period, Decope -- A Cranky Journal of
Themed Entertainment Design and Development is BACK! And BETTER THEN
EVER!

Not that "being better" is exactly a tough thing to do, considering
how DeScope was at times . . .

Gone forever (for now, anyway) is the online magazine state of mind
(snort, snicker: as if we have a state of mind here) of the old
DeScope. The new and / or improved DeScope is back in a zippier, more
blog-a-licious format! Our digital pages are fortified with real
simulated CSS goodness for your continued online time-wasting
pleasure! DeScope is now nearly "Web .9 compliant" and best viewed
online using a Web browser.

Not only, but also . . . instead of having to wait, like, many (many,
many, many . . .) months for a taste o' cranky delights, we're gonna
at least try to grind out a reader-friendly (see also: "less stuff
sooner" ) version every week or so. Thank Gawd for that "or so." It
could cover yet another 33 month gap in publication, but hopefully
won't need to. But it could, that's all we're sayin' . . .

Anyway, dial us up at the same old place (right next to the Old Same
Place):

DeScope.com

Not only, but also also . . .

* Links galore

* A regularly changing (until we get tired of doing it this way,
anyhow) main page picture (more on this below)

* The modern A'GoGO convenience of having news of a new edition
delivered right to your favorite RSS Newsfeed reader

Have a look, won't you? Cool. Thanks.

Let us know what you think. Let us know if'n you're going to be going
the RSS route. Let us know if we have a piece of salad stuck between
our front teeth.

AND FER CRYING OUT LOUD, SEND US SOMETHING! Be the DeScope "guest
columnist" you've always wanted to be. Heck, be a DeSpised guest
Communist, if that floats your Duck-shaped, fiberglass-hulled boat.
Dial up "DeScope.com/submit.html," feel the spirit of themed design
and development crankitude come upon you, and pound out a few good
words (or bad ones. Heck, they are more fun, aren't they?).

Or send along some nifty pictures, audio and / or video clips, and
anything else you think we might like.

OK, that's it for now. Those soggy Venti-sized cups a'java ain't
gonna drink themselves, now, are they?