Traveling to India??

Amit

Jul 14, 2004, 2:45:17 AM7/14/04
Hey everyone,

I have a travel outfit based in Bombay called Travel Bug. If you are
looking to travel to India, whether it is to check out the sights and
sounds of this mindblowing country, to trek the Himalayas, rock climb
on the Western Ghats, go whitewater rafting, paragliding, or a
combination of this stuff, feel free to call or email us.

We can help you with a customized holiday or you could join our groups
on treks, hikes, rafting holidays, the works.

Cheers,

Amit
Travel Bug
trav...@vsnl.net