Coomemorative Obelisk.

stephen Hosmer

Aug 9, 2004, 3:10:25 PM8/9/04
I am just about looked everywhere for this answer but haven't been
able to find my answer. I am trying to find out information about the
Chesapeake and Ohio Canal Commemorative Obelisk which is located in
Georgetown, in Washington DC on 30th street about 2 blocks from
Wisconsin Ave. Does anyone know anything about this monument. I have
basically gone to all my local libraries to try to find this
information but haven't had any luck. Can anyone help me out, I would
greatly apprecaite it, if you could. I need about a 2 pages worth of
information.

Thank you
Stephen Hosmer
sh...@nih.gov