At least 964 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far

Technobarbarian

Dec 7, 2022, 12:20:54 PM12/7/22

"At least 964 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so
far. This searchable table shows them all."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/at-least-964-people-have-been-charged-in-the-capitol-insurrection-so-far-this-searchable-table-shows-them-all/ar-BB1cC9lW?cvid=c5dafe6c94634c9b88a141e719f78833

I expect that #45 will call this fake news too. He's sure to claim
that the turnout was much higher, but the MSM doesn't want you to know
how many people really showed up when he called them. I'll bet those
folks know a thing or two about spaghetti at this point.

TB