The dog that caught the car

Technobarbarian

Jun 25, 2022, 12:06:27 PM6/25/22

"'The dog that caught the car': Republicans brace for the impact of
reversing Roe

Everything was going right for Republicans in the midterm campaign. Then
the Supreme Court decision came down."

"“This is not a conversation we want to have,” said John Thomas, a
Republican strategist who works on House campaigns across the country.
“We want to have a conversation about the economy. We want to have a
conversation about Joe Biden, about pretty much anything else besides
Roe … This is a losing issue for Republicans.”"

TB

George.Anthony

Jun 25, 2022, 2:03:52 PM6/25/22
I doubt that will make one iota of difference. History has proven “it’s the
economy, stupid”. Plus,
pro life people vote and they are not all republicans. At best, or worst,
it will be a push.

--
A great civilization cannot be conquered from without until it has
destroyed itself from within - Will Durant

Technobarbarian

Jun 25, 2022, 2:17:17 PM6/25/22
On 6/25/2022 11:03 AM, George.Anthony wrote:
> Technobarbarian <technobarbar...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> "'The dog that caught the car': Republicans brace for the impact of
>> reversing Roe
>>
>> Everything was going right for Republicans in the midterm campaign. Then
>> the Supreme Court decision came down."
>>
>> "“This is not a conversation we want to have,” said John Thomas, a
>> Republican strategist who works on House campaigns across the country.
>> “We want to have a conversation about the economy. We want to have a
>> conversation about Joe Biden, about pretty much anything else besides
>> Roe … This is a losing issue for Republicans.”"
>>
>> TB
>>

> I doubt that will make one iota of difference. History has proven “it’s the
> economy, stupid”. Plus,
> pro life people vote and they are not all republicans. At best, or worst,
> it will be a push.

OF COURSE! The experts know nothing. Trolls have all the answers.
You prove that all the time with your predictions of doom and gloom.
Have you finally arrived in Venezuela? Telling us that Obama was getting
ready to take over the nation with a series of executive orders was a
masterpiece of troll detective work.

tb

George.Anthony

Jun 25, 2022, 5:44:35 PM6/25/22
I wish you would stop trying to put words in my mouth. I never said
anything about Barack Husein Obama taking over the country with a series
of executive orders and the doom and gloom I'm predicting is what is
going to happen to you liberals come November.

Now, what did the "experts" say about the Trump/Clinton election before
the votes were in?

"Ain't no fuckin' way that whole Siberian Orchestra is trans" -Paul
"Paulie Walnuts" Gualtieri

Don Lampson

Jun 25, 2022, 10:03:02 PM6/25/22
Sure about that? There's an awful lot of PO'd wimmins, out there, who now see where they fit in, with the future plans of Trump's GOP... Check out what Fox News has to say about this latest "Victory"..... Even YKW thinks it was bad timing.....

Edward R. Morrow Jr.

kmiller

Jun 25, 2022, 10:37:43 PM6/25/22
Lot of women don't want retrumplican kids. They'll be heading to
Washington state to get rid of 'em and the retrumplicans will pay for it
via Amazon or Comcast or any of the other companies for women's rights!
HawHawHaw!

George.Anthony

Jun 26, 2022, 2:01:28 PM6/26/22
The democrats will use this issue to milk the cow dry but in the end,
the economy will "Trump" everything else. These spoiled children who
didn't get their way are just acting out loudly and violently (or
peacefully to you liberals) en masse. Unfortunately, they are destroying
property for which they will pay no consequences. I hate to think what
would happen to pro lifers if they behaved in this manner. And don't
tell me about abortion clinics being bombed. Those are comparatively
few. There have been about 100 in the past 50 years or two per year
average. These pro abortion people have done more destruction than that
in the past two months. There is no justification for any of this from
either side.

We live in a Constitutional Republic. If you don't like it, read and try
to understand the Constitution. Then work through the system to change
it. That's what the amendment process is for. See the fifteenth,
eighteenth, nineteenth and twenty-first amendments, for example.

By the way, a lot of women want republican kids. What's your point.
There are pro life democrats and pro abortion republicans. This won't
change anything. Pro abortionists will still be pro abortionists and pro
life people will still be pro life people.

--
-