<OT> A bad day in GA for werewolves

film...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2022, 1:21:04 AM12/7/22
The Georgia run off rejected former Senator in-waiting Walker, which was not only bad news for Georgia Republicans, but for each, and all supporters, fellow travelers, & fans, of werewolves nationwide....

Larry Talbot Jr.

bfh

Dec 7, 2022, 1:46:10 AM12/7/22
You're so far behind, I've already gotten over it.

--
bill

Technobarbarian

Dec 7, 2022, 9:11:28 AM12/7/22
On 12/6/2022 10:21 PM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
> The Georgia run off rejected former Senator in-waiting Walker, which was not only bad news for Georgia Republicans, but for each, and all supporters, fellow travelers, & fans, of werewolves nationwide....
>
> Larry Talbot Jr.

I was hoping he would win so the Republicans would be saddled
with him for the next 4 years. This way they can say he was just one of
#45's odd little quirks and they barely knew who he was. By next week
they will have completely forgotten him. As far as they're concerned it
will be like he never existed.

One of the things to remember here is that the moron was only
narrowly rejected. Imagine what would have happened if the Magarats had
ran someone who was half-bright. They clearly are not bothered by
violent people with mental health problems, as long as they're loyal to
the party.

TB

George.Anthony

Dec 7, 2022, 2:41:15 PM12/7/22
On 12/7/2022 12:21 AM, film...@gmail.com wrote:
> The Georgia run off rejected former Senator in-waiting Walker, which was not only bad news for Georgia Republicans, but for each, and all supporters, fellow travelers, & fans, of werewolves nationwide....
>
> Larry Talbot Jr.

Not unexpected by me but I have to say it is bad news for the country,
liberal or conservative, with democrats in control of the senate.
Although, it wouldn't have mattered much if Walker had won.
--
In view of recent elections, it seems liberal voters have become