OT? - For Pete's Sake!

George.Anthony

Jun 21, 2022, 11:27:40 AM6/21/22
Release the ruling for crying out loud. What idiots on either side of
the equation are going to do they are going to do it whenever. This is
just building anger and anticipation. More than likely worsening the
after effects.
--
-
Running the country is as easy as riding a bike - Joe "Wheels" Biden

Jerry

Jun 21, 2022, 4:22:07 PM6/21/22
On Tue, 21 Jun 2022 10:27:37 -0500, "George.Anthony"
<gant...@gmail.org> wrote:

>Release the ruling for crying out loud. What idiots on either side of
>the equation are going to do they are going to do it whenever. This is
>just building anger and anticipation. More than likely worsening the
>after effects.

My thoughts exactly. When the draft was released I expected them to
finalize the ruling quickly and issue their ruling within a couple of
weeks.
--

Jerry O.

George Antphony

Jun 22, 2022, 11:55:55 AM6/22/22
On Tuesday, June 21, 2022 at 8:27:40 AM UTC-7, George.Anthony wrote:
> Release the ruling for crying out loud. What idiots on either side of
> the equation are going to do they are going to do it whenever. This is
> just building anger and anticipation. More than likely worsening the
> after effects
>
>Our country was founded by geniuses, but was being run by idiots LIKE TRUMP

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/trump-endorsed-candidates-t-stop-142514459.html

He good news the looser just keeps on loosing, is that great or what