Florida sheriff angry school kids no longer fear having their behinds 'torn off'

Technobarbarian

Dec 1, 2022, 12:41:21 PM12/1/22

The retrumplican party is held together and powered by fear.

"Florida sheriff angry school kids no longer fear having their behinds
'torn off'"

https://www.rawstory.com/florida-sheriff-angry-school-kids-no-longer-fear-having-their-behinds-torn-off-vows-to-be-their-worst-nightmare/

TB

film...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2022, 3:26:46 PM12/1/22
I remember well the whipping I received from my 3rd grade teacher, Mr. Winifred Olmstead... My offense was throwing rocks... I was sentenced to three swats from his belt... However, because I refused to cry, he added on two more, as hard as the puss gutted bully could dole out! I was still as a tomb, despite his torturous efforts... I never told my mom, but later that night she saw the welts on my ass & legs, and became outraged... She threatened to sue the school, and / or, send my father down to that schoolhouse, to kick Mr. Olmstead's ass! Several meetings followed, and I received a public apology from the prick, which created a lasting hatred from him.... The following year, he didn't return to teach....

Little Lord Fauntleroy Jr.

Technobarbarian

Dec 1, 2022, 5:07:46 PM12/1/22
Back in the day we had teachers competing to see who could have
the most painful looking paddle. The theory was that putting holes in it
would reduce the wind resistance and increase the impact by reducing the
surface area. By the time they ended the practice it had become a badge
of honor that could improve your social standing. Unless you cried like
a girl.

You were lucky. Those swats probably saved you from becoming a
criminal, or a retrumplican, or worse still, a metrosexual. A few more
swats and he might have saved you from becoming a guitar player.

TB

bfh

Dec 1, 2022, 5:30:08 PM12/1/22
I could be a rurasexual, but I refuse to wear bib overalls and a John
Deere ball cap. Or any ball cap.

--
bill

Technobarbarian

Dec 1, 2022, 7:34:08 PM12/1/22
Unless you wear a worn out straw hat I don't think you qualify
for rurasexual. You sound dangerously close to normcore.

"Normcore wearers are people who do not wish to distinguish themselves
from others by their clothing.[14] This is not to mean that they are
unfashionable people who wear whatever comes to hand, but that they
consciously choose clothes that are functional and undistinguished. The
"normcore" trend has been interpreted as a reaction to fashion
oversaturation resulting from ever faster-changing fashion trends.[15]

Normcore clothes include everyday items of casual wear such as t-shirts,
hoodies, polos, short-sleeved shirts, jeans and chino pants, but not
items such as neckties or blouses. These clothes are worn by men and
women alike, making normcore a unisex style"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normcore

TB

bfh

Dec 1, 2022, 8:11:45 PM12/1/22
Technobarbarian wrote:
> On 12/1/2022 2:30 PM, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>>       Back in the day we had teachers competing to see who
>>> could have the most painful looking paddle. The theory was that
>>> putting holes in it would reduce the wind resistance and increase
>>> the impact by reducing the surface area. By the time they ended the
>>> practice it had become a badge of honor that could improve your
>>> social standing. Unless you cried like a girl.
>>>
>>>       You were lucky. Those swats probably saved you from
>>> becoming a criminal, or a retrumplican, or worse still, a
>>> metrosexual. A few more swats and he might have saved you from
>>> becoming a guitar player.
>>
>> I could be a rurasexual, but I refuse to wear bib overalls and a
>> John Deere ball cap. Or any ball cap.
>>

>       Unless you wear a worn out straw hat I don't think you qualify
> for rurasexual. You sound dangerously close to normcore.

I wear a worn out straw hat........but not to Walmart or funerals.

> "Normcore wearers are people who do not wish to distinguish themselves
> from others by their clothing.[14] This is not to mean that they are
> unfashionable people who wear whatever comes to hand, but that they
> consciously choose clothes that are functional and undistinguished.
> The "normcore" trend has been interpreted as a reaction to fashion
> oversaturation resulting from ever faster-changing fashion trends.[15]
>
> Normcore clothes include everyday items of casual wear such as
> t-shirts, hoodies, polos, short-sleeved shirts, jeans and chino pants,
> but not items such as neckties or blouses. These clothes are worn by
> men and women alike, making normcore a unisex style"

I don't know what percentage of those must be worn or not worn to be
normcore, but in the interest of literal transparency, I'm going to
put everything on the table.

I don't wear t-shirts as a top layer, I have a jacket that had a
hoodie until I cut the damthing off, I don't wear polos, and I don't
wear blouses, but I do wear short-sleeved shirts (usually untucked)
and jeans.............and I nearly always wear a necktie to funerals.
So. Look. Like, what is my alleged applicable haberdasherous sexual
pigeonhole by your calculus at like, the end of the day going forward?

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normcore

kmiller

Dec 1, 2022, 9:35:55 PM12/1/22
Crackersexual.

Technobarbarian

Dec 1, 2022, 9:55:55 PM12/1/22
Bing. We have a winner.

TB

bfh

Dec 1, 2022, 10:13:59 PM12/1/22
kmiller wrote:
> On 12/1/2022 5:11 PM, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:

>>>        Unless you wear a worn out straw hat I don't think you
Ok. Makes me kinda wish I wore t-shirts as a top layer. If I did, I'd
get some with that on 'em. Hey. Wait. I think I just had a megalumen
epiphany. I wear snap-button short sleeve shirts, so I can get some
crackersexual t-shirts, and when fat people clog the aisle in Walmart,
I can just rip-unsnap the shirt and startle 'em out of the way. Push
my buggy through at 8 over, and then snap back up and be reloaded to
clear the next fat clog. Thanks.

Just imagine it (if you have the equipment for imagining). The
rip-unsnap would sound literally sorta like a short burst from a
suppressed SMG, and then CRACKERSEXUAL would hit 'em in the startle
box. Yep. I think it's uniquely possible that they'd move over
thinking WTF long enough for me to buggy on through. Save me a lot of
detours, it would.

film...@gmail.com

Dec 1, 2022, 11:33:56 PM12/1/22
Those swats didn't save me from anything... I just figured I had more ass than Mr. Olmstead had strap...... What a shitbird Mr. Olmstead was... He used to whip the one black kid in the school frequently, and he didn't cry... I watched the prick wash his own son's mouth out with brown laundry soap for cussing, on one occasion, after we were ratted off, by our fellow pupils, who witnessed our display of profanity, down by a Tamarisk tree...

When Mr. Olmstead approached our cussing lair, he bellowed, "Just what did you say to the group Donnie?" I told him "Cock fucking bullshit!" He then asked his son, "Richie, what did you you say?", to which Richie replied, "I didn't say nuthin', dad!", only to hear the gasps of a dozen squealers, revealing him as a cusser...

Mr. Olmstead escorted us into the school lavatory, and said, Donnie was honest. You Richie were not! That's why you're getting punished, and he's not!" Sometimes honesty is the best policy... HawHawHaw!

"Honest Donnie", a shining example for American youth

Technobarbarian

Dec 2, 2022, 3:04:00 PM12/2/22
The more you tell us about Mr. Olmstead the more it sounds like
his lessons stuck with you. I'm sure I got paddled more than once, but I
only recall one incident and I couldn't tell you the name of the teacher.

My own dear sweet mother washed by mouth out with soap more than
once. The white stuff. I have no idea if the brown stuff is worse. I
thought it was just annoying and a proof of power. It didn't save me
from the Navy, where swearing is used for punctuation marks.

TB