OT? - Continuing...

George.Anthony

Dec 6, 2022, 11:25:26 AM12/6/22
with the all Oregon news all the time... Looks like CC&P missed another one.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/two-women-accused-murdering-man-oregons-tillamook-state-forest-caught-nevada
--
--------------
In view of recent elections, it seems liberal voters have become

Technobarbarian

Dec 6, 2022, 11:41:00 AM12/6/22
On 12/6/2022 8:25 AM, George.Anthony wrote:
> with the all Oregon news all the time... Looks like CC&P missed another
> one.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/us/two-women-accused-murdering-man-oregons-tillamook-state-forest-caught-nevada

You must find this amazing or amusing. I don't. If you want real
fun you should checkout the many murders in Portland.

TB

George.Anthony

Dec 6, 2022, 1:43:09 PM12/6/22
We just can't get enough of the Oregon news. I don't find the news
amusing, I find you amusing. As Oregon goes, so goes the country. Too
bad, California.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/police-caught-guard-oregon-gun-permit-law-ask-state-time

George Antphony

Dec 6, 2022, 2:00:04 PM12/6/22
On Tuesday, December 6, 2022 at 10:43:09 AM UTC-8, George.Anthony wrote:
> On 12/6/2022 10:40 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
> > On 12/6/2022 8:25 AM, George.Anthony wrote:
> >> with the all Oregon news all the time... Looks like CC&P missed
> >> another one.
> >>
> >> https://www.foxnews.com/us/two-women-accused-murdering-man-oregons-tillamook-state-forest-caught-nevada
> >
> > You must find this amazing or amusing. I don't. If you want real
> > fun you should checkout the many murders in Portland.
> >
> > TB
> We just can't get enough of the Oregon news. I don't find the news
> amusing, I find you amusing. As Oregon goes, so goes the country. Too
> bad, California.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/us/police-caught-guard-oregon-gun-permit-law-ask-state-time

That’s like so Fido stomping his little paw wanting attention.

Technobarbarian

Dec 6, 2022, 6:48:12 PM12/6/22
On 12/6/2022 10:43 AM, George.Anthony wrote:
> On 12/6/2022 10:40 AM, Technobarbarian wrote:
>> On 12/6/2022 8:25 AM, George.Anthony wrote:
>>> with the all Oregon news all the time... Looks like CC&P missed
>>> another one.
>>>
>>> https://www.foxnews.com/us/two-women-accused-murdering-man-oregons-tillamook-state-forest-caught-nevada
>>
>>      You must find this amazing or amusing. I don't. If you want real
>> fun you should checkout the many murders in Portland.
>>
>> TB
>
> We just can't get enough of the Oregon news. I don't find the news
> amusing, I find you amusing. As Oregon goes, so goes the country. Too
> bad, California.
>
> https://www.foxnews.com/us/police-caught-guard-oregon-gun-permit-law-ask-state-time

LOL You are a HOOT. The rest of the country wishes they had it as
nice as Portland. Most of the people who live here are in shock because
we set a new record for murders here. This is still one of the safest
big cities in the country. It looks like we're going to finish the year
somewhere close to 15.6 murders per 100,000 population. Shocking for us.
Just a pleasant walk in the park compared many other places.

"Portland records its 93rd homicide in 2022, a new all-time high"
"Portland breezed past last year’s record 92 homicides and planted a new
flag on Nov. 23 when the city recorded its 93rd homicide of the year.
The victim, 45-year-old Raja McCallister, was shot and killed last
Wednesday in the Creston-Kenilworth neighborhood, police said in a
statement.

The 93 deaths include four people who were shot by Portland police and a
man killed by a Clackamas County Sheriff’s Office deputy during a
pursuit into Portland."

https://www.opb.org/article/2022/11/30/portland-oregon-police-crime-homicide-gun-violence-shootings-ted-wheeler/#:~:text=The%20city%20is%20on%20pace,somewhere%20between%20Nashville%20and%20Dallas.

Bwak, bwak, the sky is falling, the sky is falling! I wonder how
the people in New Orleans. or Birmingham, or Baltimore, or Saint Louis
feel? For the first half of the year their murder rate was running at
least twice as high as ours. In New Orleans the rate was running 36.8
per 100,000.

I'm glad you enjoy Oregon news, even if you only enjoy the
gruesome stuff. But, it isn't my responsibility to keep your dumb ass up
to date. As usual, I'll concentrate on the amazing and amusing.

TB

George.Anthony

Dec 6, 2022, 7:12:11 PM12/6/22
You sure act like it. You post more Oregon news than pretty much all
your other tripe combined.

As usual, I'll concentrate on the amazing and amusing.
Been looking in the mirror, huh?