It's our fault

Technobarbarian

Dec 1, 2022, 11:11:49 AM12/1/22

LOL Yep, that's what they said. It's the Boomers' fault.

"Aging boomers are making it harder to tame inflation—and there are no
quick solutions in sight"

https://news.yahoo.com/aging-boomers-making-harder-tame-202545897.html

So, if you're bothered by inflation I guess that means you need to

TB

George.Anthony

Dec 1, 2022, 11:32:11 AM12/1/22
Biden is not a boomer but I blame him a anyway.

--
"I can no longer remain in today’s Democratic Party that is now under the
complete control of an elitist cabal of warmongers driven by cowardly

bfh

Dec 1, 2022, 12:48:02 PM12/1/22
Technobarbarian wrote:

>     LOL Yep, that's what they said. It's the Boomers' fault.

I'm not a boomer, but I thought they said inflation was Putin's fault
- and transitory. When did that change?

--
bill

dm_callier

Dec 1, 2022, 1:28:03 PM12/1/22
Lol...where are all those illegals taking our jobs when we need somebody to do our jobs?

Enjoy the day,
dmc

bfh

Dec 1, 2022, 2:00:32 PM12/1/22
dm_callier wrote:
> On Thursday, December 1, 2022 at 9:48:02 AM UTC-8, bfh wrote:
>> Technobarbarian wrote:
>>>
>>> LOL Yep, that's what they said. It's the Boomers' fault.
>> I'm not a boomer, but I thought they said inflation was Putin's
>> fault - and transitory. When did that change?
>>
>>> "Aging boomers are making it harder to tame
>>> inflation and there are no quick solutions in sight"
>>>
>>> https://news.yahoo.com/aging-boomers-making-harder-tame-202545897.html
>>>
>>>So, if you're bothered by inflation I guess that means you need
>>>

>>> TB
>>
> Lol...where are all those illegals taking our jobs when we need
> somebody to do our jobs?

Good question. Where are all those illegals?

kmiller

Dec 1, 2022, 4:14:45 PM12/1/22
Hopefully they're in Georgia voting Democrat! HawHawHaw!

bfh

Dec 1, 2022, 4:25:58 PM12/1/22
kmiller wrote:
> On 12/1/2022 11:00 AM, bfh wrote:
>> dm_callier wrote:

>>> Lol...where are all those illegals taking our jobs when we need
>>> somebody to do our jobs?
>>
>> Good question. Where are all those illegals?
>>

> Hopefully they're in Georgia voting Democrat! HawHawHaw!

They haven't been here long enough to vote, and y'all say there's no
fraud, so you're just hoping in the wind.