#45 demands' termination' of Constitution so he can return to power

Technobarbarian

Dec 3, 2022, 5:25:29 PM12/3/22

The idiot has once again convinced me that he really doesn't want
to be elected. It's all for show. This is an amazing position for
someone who has sworn to "preserve and protect" our constitution. If he
won again he would be required to put his hand on a bible and swear to
that again. Ah well, what can you expect from a pathological liar?

"Former President Donald Trump on Saturday flat-out called for the
"termination" of the United States Constitution so that he could be
returned to the presidency.

Reacting to the news that Twitter in the runup to the 2020 election
removed tweets that featured pornographic photos of Hunter Biden, Trump
declared that the entire election had been stolen from him and demanded
to be returned to the presidency.

"So, with the revelation of MASSIVE & WIDESPREAD FRAUD & DECEPTION in
working closely with Big Tech Companies, the DNC, & the Democrat Party,
do you throw the Presidential Election Results of 2020 OUT and declare
the RIGHTFUL WINNER, or do you have a NEW ELECTION?" Trump wrote on his
Truth Social platform. "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude
allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even
those found in the Constitution. Our great 'Founders' did not want, and
would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"

This is not the first time Trump has called for his reinstatement as
president, although this is the first time he has acknowledged that
doing so would require the United States to shred its own Constitution
on his behalf."
[snip]

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-coup-2658826898/

The election is still a long way off and the Republican's main man
has already gone off the deep end. If nothing else this promises to be
an entertaining election cycle--until they haul him off to the loony
bin. Hell, he'll probably still be raving from there. It looks like that
will be his last line of defense. He's too crazy to go to prison. lol

TB

kmiller

Dec 3, 2022, 10:19:17 PM12/3/22
Well, shoot! That's just some alleged self-spaghettifying and not at the
end of his day. And, who cares about that pesky old constitution anyway?
We got the judges we wanted and that should be enough. Getting rid of
the constitution means he won't have to take that dreaded oath of office
again lessening the chances he might (accidentally, of course) violate
it again.

Technobarbarian

Dec 4, 2022, 11:41:57 AM12/4/22
"Alleged" shit. The idiot is wallowing in the spaghetti. This
should put an end to the idea that #45 isn't actively promoting
insurrection. The response from the Republican base should be
interesting. Traditionally they have claimed to be, lol,
"conservatives". The idiot has given them a choice, between him and the
constitution. I expect that most of them will stick with the idiot.
After all, what could be worse for our nation than suppressing Hunter
Biden pornography? That ball of spaghetti probably means more to the
base than the constitution.

"More Leaked Audio: Bannon Bragged That He Used Porn to Help Smear
Hunter Biden'

He said he pushed the material as part of a plan for Trump to declare
election victory."

"Steve Bannon’s machinations around the 2020 presidential race were, at
least according to his own words, sleazier and more cynical than even
some of his harshest critics might have guessed. In leaked audio
previously revealed by Mother Jones, the former Trump White House
strategist said shortly before the 2020 election that Trump intended to
declare victory on election night even if he was losing—part of a
preexisting plan, Bannon made clear, to falsely assert that any Trump
defeat was due to fraud.

But that wasn’t all. Bannon also boasted on the recording about his
efforts to help position Trump for his big election-fraud lie. Aiming to
hurt Joe Biden’s chances and at least narrow the election results,
Bannon ensured that sexually explicit material from Hunter Biden’s
laptop was widely publicized. For that, he enlisted help from his
patron, exiled Chinese mogul Guo Wengui. Bannon also expressed approval
of lies by Guo and his associates about what that material actually
showed, referring to their false accusations that Hunter Biden committed
salacious crimes as “editorial creativity.”

The audio comes from an October 31, 2020, meeting between Bannon and
supporters of Guo, who controls pro-Trump, Chinese-language media sites
and nonprofits that spread various forms of far-right disinformation."

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2022/07/bannon-leaked-audio-porn-hunter-biden-laptop-guo/

"Elon Musk’s Big ‘Twitter Files’ Reveal Turns Into Snoozefest"

"“Dick pics are not a smoking gun, no matter how many times you say
First Amendment,” posted Swisher."

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-news/elon-musk-twitter-files-1234640842/

TB

George.Anthony

Dec 4, 2022, 2:57:04 PM12/4/22
I did some "honest" fact checking and I think you liberal fruit cakes
should get your facts straight. Trump may be right or he may be wrong.
He may be crazy or he may be sane. I may agree with him or I may not but
he did NOT call for doing away with the Constitution.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination
of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the
Constitution," he continued. "Our great 'Founder' did not want, and
would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!" - Donald Trump

--
--------------
In view of recent elections, it seems liberal voters have become

Technobarbarian

Dec 4, 2022, 6:47:46 PM12/4/22
RORT has once again proved a basic fact of human life. We have
vast reserves of denial. This idiot wants to defend the orange idiot on
the basis of semantics. Tell us oh wise one: What do you think is left
of the constitution after you terminate the "rules, regulations and
articles" found in it?

I will not strain your brain by asking if you think dick pics are a
good reason to end all the "rules, regulations and articles" found in
the constitution and otherwise? He's become a Brucetopian. He didn't
limit the rules he wants to terminate to the constitution. He's calling
for ANY sort of anarchy that puts him back in power.

Bonus question: Besides the orange idiot would you care to name the
other people who want this sort of government? IIRC they're just about
all dictators of one sort of another.

TB

kmiller

Dec 4, 2022, 9:10:04 PM12/4/22
Well, shit! JohnGeorge is right! It's not like the orange goon was
necessarily talking about our constitution - he could easily have meant
North Korea's constitution! HawHawHaw! And surely you know what you'll
hear from the goonites about all this - yep - crickets...

bfh

Dec 4, 2022, 9:23:44 PM12/4/22

https://tinyurl.com/y7d22bun

--
bill

kmiller

Dec 4, 2022, 10:20:53 PM12/4/22
Yup! All it needs is a maga hat! HawHawHaw!

George.Anthony

Dec 4, 2022, 10:23:53 PM12/4/22
Did you people fail rudimentary reading in kindergarten? Most likely you
failed reading comprehension as well.Try re reading what I wrote.. and
what Trump said. I'm not denying what he said. I'm saying he didn't say
what you are alleging. Typical of ill-informed, blinded by the facts
liberals.

film...@gmail.com

Dec 4, 2022, 10:30:09 PM12/4/22
I miss Juicy Brucie's comments on RORT... Too bad, that he settled his "slip & fall" case with the railroad... He never returned to tell us about his adventures after his financial ship finally came in...

A Reluctant Memory Keeper

kmiller

Dec 5, 2022, 9:20:47 AM12/5/22
Wait! In Brucetopia doesn't everyone accept responsibility for their own
fool clumsiness?

Technobarbarian

Dec 5, 2022, 10:40:58 AM12/5/22
Other than the fact that he claimed to be an anarchist I don't
think we ever got a solid definition of Brucetopia. At one point he was
leaning toward tribalism and refused to believe that this is not a form
of anarchy. Under tribalism you can be forced to accept personal
responsibility whether you like it or not. If the tribe decides you need
to accept responsibility you can be forced out if you don't. In the old
days this generally meant you were likely to be killed or become
someone's slave. Tribes had a lot of control over individuals because of
this.

In #45's version of utopia I don't think anyone would be forced
to accept personal responsibility unless they're a Democrat or they are
otherwise opposed to the fearless leader the mob had selected. While the
fearless leader has no idea what personal responsibility means.

TB

George Antphony

Dec 5, 2022, 11:00:11 AM12/5/22
On Sunday, December 4, 2022 at 3:47:46 PM UTC-8, Technobarbarian wrote:
Imagine after getting back from some R&R and the first thing I see is the post from Fido the horse’s ass ere dog’s ass defending the orange donkey!

Technobarbarian

Dec 5, 2022, 12:37:24 PM12/5/22
Hey, nice to see you again. I always worry about people when they
don't post every now and then. :-) OTOH what did you expect? The group
keeps getting smaller, but the trolls go on forever. lqtm

TB

George Antphony

Dec 6, 2022, 1:59:58 PM12/6/22
Thank you for your concern I’m still within my best before date with 5 COVID shots now.

Technobarbarian

Dec 6, 2022, 3:03:12 PM12/6/22
Yeah, me too. I caught Covid between shots 4 and 5, while we were
trying to be out camping. It wasn't life threatening, but it was very
annoying. I credit the shots for keeping it down to something I could
easily manage.

I am a little worried about the village idiots. They've been
slowly fading. All the good/bad news could be hard on their health.
Maybe you can help cheer them up? :-)

TB

TB

George Antphony

Dec 6, 2022, 3:33:14 PM12/6/22
Always obliged to do my best, do you suppose they might have accepted a posting for this burg in the UK?

https://www.suffolkgazette.com/village-idiot-aldeburgh/

Technobarbarian

Dec 6, 2022, 4:20:39 PM12/6/22
That's the ticket. If my math is any good that works out to over
$15/hour. I doubt that any of our local idiots could sit on any sort of
wall professionally or that they would be worth a fraction of that, even
if they could. But, it should give them some hope that they could do
something more productive than parroting fascist slogans.

TB

film...@gmail.com

Dec 6, 2022, 10:25:54 PM12/6/22
IOW, you're saying the village idiot in-waiting position, is a poor career move, remuneratively speaking? Somebody should tell those candidate idiots, "Don't morn! Organize!"....

Joe Hilstrom Jr.

George Antphony

Dec 7, 2022, 12:11:31 PM12/7/22
He it does not include tips, besides it is every politicos dream job sitting on the fence and get paid.