Coroner confirms Gabby Petito's body found in Wyoming, death ruled a homicide

Dead social media addicts

Sep 22, 2021, 11:35:02 PM9/22/21
The death of Gabby Petito has been declared a homicide, as an
autopsy positively identified the body found at a Wyoming
national park as that of the missing Long Island native, the FBI
said Tuesday.

“Teton County Coroner Dr. Brent Blue confirmed the remains are
those of Gabrielle Venora Petito, date of birth March 19, 1999,”
the FBI field office in Denver announced on Twitter.

“Coroner Blue’s initial determination for the manner of death is
homicide,” the agency said. “The cause of death remains pending
final autopsy results.”

Petito’s body was found in a remote section of a Wyoming
national forest.

“The FBI’s and our partners remain dedicated to ensuring anyone
responsible for or complicit in Ms. Petito’s death is held
accountable for their actions,” FBI Denver Special Agent in
Charge Michael Schneider said in a statement.

A homicide ruling means someone caused the death of another
individual — and can result in charges ranging from murder to
manslaughter to negligent homicide.

The FBI said it is looking for information from anyone who used
the Spread Creek Dispersed Camping Area between Aug. 27 and 30,
who may have had contact with Petito or her boyfriend, Brian
Laundrie, or who may have seen their white 2012 Ford Transit van.

The 22-year-old who was originally from Blue Point mysteriously
disappeared late last month in the midst of a cross-country trek
with Laundrie, who is currently in the wind.

Petito last spoke to her family on Aug. 25 and was reported
missing on Sept. 11 — 10 days after Laundrie, 23, returned to
their home in North Port, Fla., without her.

Laundrie, who was declared a person of interest in Petito’s case
but not criminally charged, went missing himself last week,
sparking a massive manhunt in a sprawling Sarasota County nature
preserve.

The young couple was caught on police body camera after they
were pulled over on reports of a possible domestic assault in
Utah on Aug. 12.

The chilling footage showed a hysterical Petito telling police
that the pair had gotten into a fight that morning.

“I have really bad OCD. I was apologizing to him saying I’m
sorry I’m so mean,” Petito told the officer.

“We’ve been fighting all morning. He wouldn’t let me in the car
before … he told me I needed to calm down.”

https://nypost.com/2021/09/21/gabby-petito-identified-as-body-
found-in-national-forest/

anim8rfsk

Sep 23, 2021, 12:25:09 AM9/23/21
Dead social media addicts <back...@nytimes.com> wrote:
> The death of Gabby Petito has been declared a homicide, as an
> autopsy positively identified the body found at a Wyoming
> national park as that of the missing Long Island native, the FBI
> said Tuesday.
>
> “Teton County Coroner Dr. Brent Blue confirmed the remains are
> those of Gabrielle Venora Petito, date of birth March 19, 1999,”
> the FBI field office in Denver announced on Twitter.
>
> “Coroner Blue’s

Coroner Blue! That was a great show. With Frank Converse!