Twin Troller

Tinshop

Dec 25, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/25/96

Anybody know what a Twin Troller is.

Bill Spikes

Dec 27, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/27/96

Tinshop (tin...@aol.com) wrote:
: Anybody know what a Twin Troller is.

Izzit when someone sticks a posting in here with with TWO controversial
statements in it just to see what reactive comments he can snag?

Then again, maybe my twin brothers in their identical Lunds, trolling
for walleye....?

I probably missed on both of these, huh? :)

Happy Holidaze, take an in-law fishing!

Bill

Bob Holder

Jan 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/2/97

Tinshop wrote:

> Anybody know what a Twin Troller is.

I have a couple of baits that are basically double bladed spinner baits
made with two wires coming off the lead head. I believe when I
purchased them (in the early 80's - I think!) they were called "Twin
Trollers", but am not positive about it. Pretty sure, but don't place
any huge bets on it!!!!
--

Bob, /\
/ \

(I wish all your fish were this relative size!?!)
= Keep your hooks wet, keep what you'll eat, =
= and throw the rest back for the rest of us!!! =

MC1993

Jan 10, 1997, 3:00:00 AM1/10/97

IT MAY BE A WAY TP SPLIT A DIVING LURE & SHALLOW RUNNING LURE OR SPOON. WE
USED TO USE A 3 WAY SWIVEL WITH A 4' & 6' LEADER & THE DIVING PLUG IN
WATER FIRST & THEN THE SPOON OR SHALLOW RUNNING CRANKBAIT?

egd...@gmail.com

Oct 28, 2018, 3:04:08 PM10/28/18
It's a small fishing boat.. https://freedomelectricmarine.com/