We are ROFF. We shall exist as long as there are folks who celebrate the retro times when fly fishing was less an industry, and more a way to have fun and give cover to the boy in the man who still looses cares in the simple absorption. . .

DaveS

Oct 5, 2011, 3:23:29 PM10/5/11
... tromping in water can bring on. Hail hail rock and roll.
Dave

D. LaCourse

Oct 5, 2011, 4:32:30 PM10/5/11
On 2011-10-05 15:23:29 -0400, DaveS <sned...@msn.com> said:

> ... tromping in water can bring on. Hail hail rock and roll.
> Dave

I want whateverthehell he is drinking. Or smoking. d;o)

Giles

Oct 5, 2011, 8:39:34 PM10/5/11
On Oct 5, 3:32 pm, D. LaCourse <davp...@aol.com> wrote:
> On 2011-10-05 15:23:29 -0400, DaveS <snedek...@msn.com> said:
>
> > ... tromping in water can bring on. Hail hail rock and roll.
> > Dave
>
> I want whateverthehell he is drinking.  Or smoking.  d;o)

no, you don't.

moron.

g,

Giles

Oct 5, 2011, 8:39:02 PM10/5/11
On Oct 5, 2:23 pm, DaveS <snedek...@msn.com> wrote:
> ... tromping in water can bring on. Hail hail rock and roll.
> Dave

Well.....yeah.....isn't that what we've been saying?

giles

D. LaCourse

Oct 5, 2011, 10:00:46 PM10/5/11
Hey, loookie. The fool among the trees lives!

Idiot.

Davey

Giles

Oct 5, 2011, 10:17:55 PM10/5/11
On Oct 5, 9:00 pm, D. LaCourse <davp...@aol.com> wrote:
moron.

pig.

g.

ScovilleUnit

Oct 8, 2011, 11:45:41 PM10/8/11
Giles <g_go...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:06e65ac1-2642-444d-937b-
e66a77...@d28g2000vby.googlegroups.com:

Green Teeth!

HH.

Giles

Oct 10, 2011, 12:17:34 AM10/10/11
On Oct 8, 10:45 pm, ScovilleUnit <GhostP...@fire.com> wrote:
> Giles <g_goat...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:06e65ac1-2642-444d-937b-
> e66a778c6...@d28g2000vby.googlegroups.com:

> >> Hey, loookie. The fool among the trees lives!
>
> >> Idiot.
>
> >> Davey
>
> > moron.
>
> > pig.
>
> > g.
>
> Green Teeth!
>
> HH.

moron.

g.

rw56

Oct 10, 2011, 10:47:04 AM10/10/11

Yep. Looks like ROFF still lives.

Giles

Oct 10, 2011, 7:53:16 PM10/10/11

Profound, witty, cogent.....and scandalously wry.

g.
who notes that as long as the well never runs dry, it doesn't pay to
look too closely at what it gives up.

DaveS

Oct 11, 2011, 3:35:21 AM10/11/11
> Yep. Looks like ROFF still lives.- Hide quoted text -

Yippee!
I just knew that Ole Mister Roff down the way would make it. Yep.
Dave

Giles

Oct 11, 2011, 7:07:02 PM10/11/11

Speaking of survival of the twittest (or was that the
snittest?......hm.....well never mind), I've got about five hundred
apiece of black walnut, butternut, hazelnut and american chestnut
buried out in the back yard. Going to inter another five hundred
chestnuts tomorrow. You interested in any of that?

giles
have nuts, will ship.

DaveS

Oct 12, 2011, 5:13:10 AM10/12/11
> have nuts, will ship.- Hide quoted text -

Sure, I'd like to give it another go. You got my address? Earlier
better as I am soon to be decommissioned for a while.

Dave

Giles

Oct 12, 2011, 8:19:59 PM10/12/11

Earlier ain't happening. Won't know till sometime in March (at
earliest) whether any of the seed is viable.

Decommisioned don't sound quite as bad as dead......but it ain't
exactly rosy either. Anything you wan't to share here?

giles

ScovilleUnit

Oct 25, 2011, 12:22:39 AM10/25/11
Giles <g_go...@yahoo.com> wrote in
Only small parts of your chopped up micro pea brain.

eastsch...@aol.com

Apr 30, 2019, 9:25:00 PM4/30/19
On Wednesday, October 5, 2011 at 3:23:29 PM UTC-4, DaveS wrote:
> ... tromping in water can bring on. Hail hail rock and roll.
> Dave

Hey Dave love ya man..

Thanks Dave price a fellow ROFF

daytripper

May 9, 2019, 6:46:26 PM5/9/19
Wow! Couldn't let this slide by, Dave Sned's posted that 8 years ago,
hopefully he's hanging out on the ROFF FB pages.

So how are you doing up there these days? Still building boats?

Cheers!

/dave

Stephen Welsh

May 15, 2019, 5:40:15 PM5/15/19
Thanks for that DT. I don't often see the ROFF Abridged Summary drift by, a nice little reminder.

Steve

Mark H. Bowen

Feb 23, 2020, 8:31:51 AM2/23/20
Hi Dave,

Good to see you are still alive and well!!

Opie

John Baker

Feb 11, 2022, 1:15:11 AM2/11/22
On Thursday, October 6, 2011 at 3:23:29 AM UTC+8, DaveS wrote:
> ... tromping in water can bring on. Hail hail rock and roll.
> Dave
Yes 2022

riverman

Feb 13, 2022, 2:23:29 PM2/13/22