Passing of a Record Holder

Bob La Londe

Dec 7, 2017, 6:35:59 PM12/7/17
I just received a note in the mail from Renetta Lindsey. John Lindesy
passed away. Some of you might remember him as bassrecord. That was his
common handle on the forums and on Usenet. Others of you might recall
his book. Big Bass Fly Fishing on Topwater a Field Guide. Some of you
might even know he was an IGFA class world record holder.

She suggest we check out, Ray Sasser outdoor sports columnist Dallas
Morning News Sun Nov 19 2017. If somebody has a link to the article I
would like to read it.

I've posted a photo of a card enclosed that appears to be his obituary
on my website here:

http://yumabassman.com/forums-new/index.php/topic,9266.0.html