Jim Laumann????

Kevin Hare

Aug 16, 2002, 12:57:05 PM8/16/02
Hi Jim,
My name is Kevin Hare and my friend Steve Huber gave me your name as
possibly someone that was looking for someone to hook up with for the
Northwoods Classic in Rhinelander? I am wanting to go but I would
like to share the cost for the room and I am also a non-boater.
Please let me know what you would think about this. Thanks.

Kevin Hare (Heavy)

Jim Laumann

Aug 18, 2002, 9:39:49 PM8/18/02

Back at you Kevin.....

Sorry for the delay, but we went out of town for the
weekend, so this is my first chance to respond.

I will send you a private email, and we can hash out
the details, I saw Steve Hubers post, and I got
to admit, a bed and shower does sound alot better, espec.
if its wet and rainy like it was for last years NWC.

Catch you later.....

Jim

Steve @ G & S

Aug 21, 2002, 6:02:06 PM8/21/02
Jim,

Kevin just informed me that the computer on his vehicle puked, thus
rendering him wheel-less for quite a while. So, unless someone is going to
be passing through Macomb, Illinois, he won't be able to attend. But check
with Pat Gustafson regarding room sharing. I just got word that Pat is
planning on attending.
--
Steve
OutdoorFrontiers.com

"Jim Laumann" <NO_...@nospam.com> wrote in message

Patrick Gustafson

Aug 21, 2002, 6:32:45 PM8/21/02
Look I'm top posting. Jim, my email address is:

pa...@REMOVElucent.com

in case you can't find it.

pat

Steve @ G & S

Aug 21, 2002, 7:55:31 PM8/21/02

"Patrick Gustafson" <pa...@lucent.com> wrote in message

> Look I'm top posting. Jim, my email address is:
>
> pa...@REMOVElucent.com
>
> in case you can't find it.
>
> pat

Ooooh Pat, you rebel you :)

Jim Laumann

Aug 22, 2002, 8:22:51 PM8/22/02
Pat

I sent you a private email explaining my status. Sorry things won't
work out.

I did just notice that Robert Longshore made a post looking for a
roomie.
Would that work for you?

Jim

steven...@gmail.com

Aug 14, 2016, 6:35:48 PM8/14/16

Bob La Londe

Oct 5, 2016, 1:43:48 PM10/5/16
<steven...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Did something happen to Jim? I have not heard from in a while. He used to
be a regular on YumaBassMan.