Iowa DCI: 3 killed in shooting at Maquoketa Caves campground, democrat gunman also dead

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jul 22, 2022, 4:20:46 PM7/22/22
https://www.kcci.com/article/iowa-dci-shooting-at-maquoketa-caves-state-
park-campground/40690555

MAQUOKETA, Iowa (KCRG) —
The Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation confirms three people were
killed and a suspect took his own life in a shooting at the Maquoketa
Caves State Park Campground.

KCRG reports DCI officials said officers responded to a report of a
shooting at the campground early Friday morning and found three people
dead.

DCI officials went on to say one camper was reported missing, 23-year-old
Anthony Sherwin, of Nebraska. Officers found him dead of a self-inflicted
gunshot wound just west of the park.

<https://kubrick.htvapps.com/htv-prod-
media.s3.amazonaws.com/images/anthony-sherwin-1658515212.jpg?resize=660:*>

he park will remain closed until further notice. The DCI says there is no
threat to the public.

KWQC reports nearby Camp Shalom has been evacuated due to the situation,
parents have been notified and a pick-up site has been established. All
campers have been accounted for, according to camp officials.

Gov. Kim Reynolds released the following statement:

“I’m horrified by the shooting this morning at Maquoketa Caves State Park
and devastated by the loss of three innocent lives. As we grieve this
unimaginable tragedy, Kevin and I pray for the victims’ family members and
the law enforcement officers who responded to the scene. We ask Iowans to
do the same.”

This story is developing. Check the KCCI Breaking News and Weather App for
updates.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.