John Stevens

Jan 2, 2012, 3:30:35 PM1/2/12
On Dec 24 2011, 11:08 am, "Ariel" <pishoguepook...@aol.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm Ariel, a real black cannibal girl and femcan and I like to eat males.
>
> My ancestors were real manhunters and cannibals and it's still in my genes.
>
> Write to pishoguepook...@aol.com, that's pishoguepooka04 @ aol.com , if you
> want to be butchered and eaten.
>
> I want REAL meat and I'm sick and tired of fakes, so please do not write, if
> you just wanna play!
>
> You have to be able to travel and I will butcher you. No roasting alive!
>
> If you're ok with that, then write to pishoguepook...@aol.com
>
> Ariel

I cannot travel to Africa, but I would like to experience an real
traditional african stewpot & the traditional display in the village
square where all of your tribal friends inspect & choose the cuts of
meat they want.

michael...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2017, 6:10:36 PM2/27/17
I can travel and willing to give myself to you, pls send details so i can make arrangements....
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mossa laber