Do these Possible Nude Photos of Obama's Mom, Indicate that His Dad is Frank Marshall Davis?

Anna

Oct 22, 2008, 7:16:18 PM10/22/08
It is good that the blogger who blogged this kind of indicated that it
wasn't the nudity of the photos that he sees is the issue.

I don't know if the fact that Frank Marshall Davis took the photos (if
that is indeed a fact and if indeed those photos are of Obama's
Mother) necessarily indicates the type of "intimacy" that the blogger
is suggesting. But I guess he sees this as augmenting the issue of
Obama looking like Frank Marshall Davis. And after looking up a
picture of Frank Marshall Daivis I don't really see the resemblance.

Frank Marshall Davis

http://www.blackpast.org/files/blackpast_images/Davis_Frank_Marshall.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/57etyl

Obama's Dad

http://www.obama-mccain.info/shared/images/obama-father-2.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/5o2q7d

Here are a few pictures of Obama's Mom to compare to the lady in the
photos.

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0cKn2mgeXleqN/610x.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/54thnv

http://barackobamainpictures.com/BarackObama/barack-obama-mother.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/5cmm3d

http://www.edemocrats.org/obama-photos/barack-obama-stepfather.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/5wz8qk

Sorry, I just don't see it. For one thing Obama's mother always wore
her hair long and the woman in the photos had short hair. I think
they are barking up the wrong tree here which is so sad because there
are so so many right trees that they have available to them.

Heck, if we aren't sure about the age of these photos perhaps they are
of his racist grandmother. Regardless, I see no significance for this
election.

http://www.stoptheaclu.com/archives/2008/10/22/naughty-obama-mamma/

http://tinyurl.com/5erzjq

It’s amazing what there is on the internet. A geneological researcher
has emailed me with two pictures of Obama’s mother in the nude. That
would be of trivial interest except for the setting in which the
pictures were taken. They were clearly taken in a sophisticated mid-
century apartment and my correspondent suggests that the apartment
details could be used to identify the photographer. He feels that the
photographer is the Communist “Frank” whom Obama mentions as his
mentor. That Frank was so intimate with Obama’s mother would support
the contention that Frank was in fact Obama’s father. Various bloggers
have pointed out how similar Obama looks to “Frank” and the coverup of
Obama’s birth certificate is certainly very suspicious.

I will not post the pictures here in case it causes trouble for this
blog. Instead, I have posted the pictures here and here.

http://libertas.bigblog.com.au/data/0/3861/image/luckyagain3706620081022130550.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/572baa

http://libertas.bigblog.com.au/data/0/3861/image/nudeholidayobama23706720081022130549.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/6r9yjf

I give below part of the email from my correspondent:

By pure serendipity I found a photo of what I believe is Stanley
Ann Dunham; two more I found through sheer plod. They are taken before
Christmas by the decorations and unopened presents. Also a stereo and
records that an expert could confirm as jazz records are in view.There
is a distinctive grain to the wood floors. I do research including
genealogical and had downloaded everything I could find. Not much. So
when I saw the picture, I locked on the the ear lobes, chin, eyebrows.
It is she. A nude photo,not distasteful, but posed, I believe, by a
mature man who knows what he likes, including jazz and now we know
young girls. One could ascertain the location of where the photos were
taken.

And the shoes..not indigenous to Hawaii,but maybe not unusual for
Helen Canfield Chicago socialite and Marshall’s second wife. The
photos are important in the sense that they explain the going to
Chicago and the immediate acceptance by the hard left, if his father
is Frank Marshall Davis, not just his mentor

Update:

A third picture now linked at Dissecting Leftism

http://dissectleft.blogspot.com/2008/10/naughty-obama-mamma-its-amazing-what.html

http://tinyurl.com/6qyukq

http://libertas.bigblog.com.au/data/0/3861/image/luckyagain24569920081022213401.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/5o2zn5

------------

Sorry, I just don't see the resemblance between this lady and Obama's
Mother.

Anna

Oct 22, 2008, 8:44:24 PM10/22/08
> http://libertas.bigblog.com.au/data/0/3861/image/luckyagain3706620081...
>
> http://tinyurl.com/572baa
>
> http://libertas.bigblog.com.au/data/0/3861/image/nudeholidayobama2370...

> http://tinyurl.com/6r9yjf
>
> I give below part of the email from my correspondent:
>
> By pure serendipity I found a photo of what I believe is Stanley
> Ann Dunham; two more I found through sheer plod. They are taken before
> Christmas by the decorations and unopened presents. Also a stereo and
> records that an expert could confirm as jazz records are in view.There
> is a distinctive grain to the wood floors. I do research including
> genealogical and had downloaded everything I could find. Not much. So
> when I saw the picture, I locked on the the ear lobes, chin, eyebrows.
> It is she. A nude photo,not distasteful, but posed, I believe, by a
> mature man who knows what he likes, including jazz and now we know
> young girls. One could ascertain the location of where the photos were
> taken.
>
> And the shoes..not indigenous to Hawaii,but maybe not unusual for
> Helen Canfield Chicago socialite and Marshall’s second wife. The
> photos are important in the sense that they explain the going to
> Chicago and the immediate acceptance by the hard left, if his father
> is Frank Marshall Davis, not just his mentor
>
> Update:
>
> A third picture now linked at Dissecting Leftism
>
> http://dissectleft.blogspot.com/2008/10/naughty-obama-mamma-its-amazi...
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6qyukq
>
> http://libertas.bigblog.com.au/data/0/3861/image/luckyagain2456992008...

> http://tinyurl.com/5o2zn5

> Sorry, I just don't see the resemblance between this lady and Obama's
> Mother.

I just read some of the comments that was posted and one of those who
posted explained how this was a satire. Yeah, I see it now. I don't
know how I missed it. The blogger made a good point.