Your Head's Butt Naked All Of The Time - Why Not Your Groin?

Why Hide The Crotch

Sep 19, 2021, 4:50:53 AM9/19/21
Just asking. I mean, men wear shirts 90% of the time even though they don't have
to. I wear shoes or at least flip flops almost 100% of the time, yet would take
them off to go in the ocean or the pool. People should wear an ass cape for
sanitation, or suds the asshole, and put rubbing alcohol on it, - but can you
really count on them to do that? For if your feet don't belong there (with dog
shit on them?), your ass doesn't belong there. What's unsanitary is poisonous.
But why should the groin be yet any more hidden than the face? But like the feet
and the chest, shouldn't it be your CHOICE?

"But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord,
are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the
Spirit of the Lord."
- Paul the Apostle, 2 Corinthians 3:18, New Testament, Holy Bible, NKJV
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2%20Corinthians%203%3A18&version=NKJV

Why Hide The Crotch

Jun 12, 2022, 5:26:05 PM6/12/22

rec.nude