- GRAY-IDX.JPG (0/1) ERIN GRAY, Actress / Young Nudist (Repost - UUencode)

ERIN GRAY (repost)

May 30, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/30/97

There have been several requests for reposts of the Erin Gray nudist
series, so here they are again. There were also a couple of questions as
to why they were originally posted with the 'author' field set to Erin's
name. It was simply to catch the attention of those interested in Erin,
nothing more.

All scans are as they were originally posted. A few of these pictures have
surfaced in other nudist series, where those creators scanned issues where
the pictures appeared. (FYI)

Text from the original post:

"Erin Gray, best known for her role as Colonel Wilma Deering on the 1978 TV
series "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century" was also a member of a nudist
family when she was a child. These images document that part of her life.
There are 5 collages in this series, GRAY-E01.JPG through GRAY-E05.JPG,
made up of 10 individual full nudes of Erin. These images are fully legal
in nature, as they are simple nudist images.

A non-nude index is also included (GRAY-IDX.JPG) to send to those people
who might be interested in the images, but might also be sensitive to
Erin's age."

ry...@escape.ca

May 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/31/97
THEN POST THE PICS DIPSHIT
DONT WASTE OUR TIME

Celebman

May 31, 1997, 3:00:00 AM5/31/97

Actually, the pictures are all here, sir! For the second time actually...
Maybe your server is set to filer pics in this group, or they didn't make
it to your server, or maybe you aren't familiar with Internet-encoded pics,
hard to say... But the pics are here. Heads up! :-)

Alt Me

Jun 2, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/2/97

> Yep i got em,so who are the dip shits

bet...@exit1.i-55.com

Jun 4, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/4/97
I haven't been able to find any of theses except for 05 and the "index"
pics. I'm pretty new to newsgroups but don't the pics just "magically"
appear or else appear as the coded text (which I don't know how to view
either)? I would like to view the entire series if you could re-post
them.
Thank you,
Tony B.

Jonathan Kornberg

Jun 6, 1997, 3:00:00 AM6/6/97

please repeat

craw6...@gmail.com

Jul 17, 2018, 12:20:50 AM7/17/18

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 19, 2018, 9:36:04 AM7/19/18
Well, where are they?

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Jul 21, 2018, 1:44:31 PM7/21/18
On 7/19/2018 6:36 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote:
> Well, where are they?

Fuck you then.

dr.donal...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2020, 1:44:00 AM3/26/20