Warren's confession!

1 view

Chuck Fisher

Jan 31, 1996, 3:00:00 AM1/31/96

Due to my heavy schedule in the next week, I will only
be able to respond to parts of what we have been talking
about. (Which may be just as well.)

Warren Ockrassa wrote:

: >There are times when I lose
: >certain nuances, particularly when I'm in a heated mood.

: Heated? Now, why would anyone have that kind of reaction to
: my reasoned pearls of wisdom? :-)

Ah, all I can say is "oink", I guess. ;)

To which, all I can say is that it appears that Warren
ain't exactly kosher, here!

Chuck Fisher
------------
Coming soon - Great Big Stupid World

Hey, Warren, look at it this way. You can now say that
you've had a thread named after you on rec.nude :-)

Warren Ockrassa

Feb 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM2/7/96

: Warren Ockrassa wrote:

: : >There are times when I lose
: : >certain nuances, particularly when I'm in a heated mood.

: : Heated? Now, why would anyone have that kind of reaction to
: : my reasoned pearls of wisdom? :-)

: Ah, all I can say is "oink", I guess. ;)

: To which, all I can say is that it appears that Warren
: ain't exactly kosher, here!

Har har, woink woink. What's shakin, bacon?

C/O house in Tucs. Email belo fo mo. Bacon optional as polyester, cotton
and so on. ;)

: Hey, Warren, look at it this way. You can now say that

: you've had a thread named after you on rec.nude :-)

Ooo, The Naked Truth, Kewl. Nice but somehow... hollow. Go fag, erm, FIG.

--
Warren, That Nut, maca...@seds.lpl.arizona.edu, fanatical Linux convert
LAN Administrator (Mac & UNIX): Education Innovations/Thinking With Computers

"He was dense as lead and half as bright."