We Don't Want Tan Lines!

Voter

Feb 2, 2022, 7:12:02 PM2/2/22
We don't want tan lines. We want to be able to lay out naked and not get tan
lines. No, I'm not gay. And if somebody else is offended, that's their fucking
problem, just like if they're offended by an interracial relationship, that's
their fucking problem.
Nudity is *not* sexual harassment, such as flashing - if it matters.

Sexuality is not a crime!

Freedom is not a crime!

Freedom is a right!

Nudity is a form of Freedom!

You have a right to freedom!

Down with the oppression of the United States!

Down with the United States criminal justice system!

Down with the nuts!

Restore the justice of freedom and liberty, which has been promised since 1776*!

"Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free,
and do not become entangled again with a yoke of bondage.

For you, brethren, have been called to liberty; ...through love serve one another.

For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this:

“You shall love your neighbor as yourself.”

- Paul the Apostle, Galatians 5:1,13,14, Holy Bible, New Testament

"What shall we say then? That Gentiles, who did not pursue righteousness, have
attained to righteousness, even the righteousness of faith; but Israel, pursuing
the law of righteousness, has not attained to the law of righteousness. Why?
Because they did not seek it by faith, but as it were, by the works of the law.
For they stumbled at that stumbling stone. As it is written:

“Behold, I lay in Zion a stumbling stone and rock of offense,
And whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.”

Brethren, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for Israel is that they may be
saved. For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according
to knowledge. For they being ignorant of God’s righteousness, and seeking to
establish their own righteousness, have not submitted to the righteousness of God.
For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everyone who believes.

For Moses writes about the righteousness which is of the law, “The man who does
those things shall live by them.” But the righteousness of faith speaks in this
way, “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’ ” (that is, to
bring Christ down from above) or, “ ‘Who will descend into the abyss?’ ” (that
is, to bring Christ up from the dead). But what does it say? “The word is near
you, in your mouth and in your heart” (that is, the word of faith which we preach)"
- Paul The Apostle, Romans 9:30-10:8, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

We are under law towards Truth. Yet we are not under law towards condemnation.

Imposing your subjective values onto others is objectively wrong and immoral.

Democracy is not the author of the law, or morality, any more than of mathematics.

Sex is a positive holy religious activity which shouldn't be condemned,
yet unsafe sex is immoral.

Everyone should use two or three disparate types of birth control, concurrently,
and abort unplanned pregnancies in the first trimester/14 weeks/three months,
before there is a brain or ghost in the fetus. Unplanned childbirth is the
scourge of nations.

If Paul condemned sexuality, I do not corroborate him there,
yet he said many fine things which prove he's a Saint.

Sex makes people happy, and sex is relationships from the bottom up,
and sex is part of many valid holy religions such as Taoism, Tantra, Echankar, and
my personal interpretation of any religion.

Really sex is energy, you can give one another energy orgasms without touching one
another through your clothes. Research "energy orgasms," if you want to see.

Sex is an activity like any sport or activity, and it is no one, and not Paul's
right, to judge it, nor condemn it, but to lead others, rather in their personal
ministry without denigration.

For,
"Satan accuses our brethren before our God, day and night" Revelations 12:10

"there is therefore, now no condemnation to those who are in Christ," - Romans 8:1

But,
"if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation" - 2 Corinthians 5:17

"For He made Him, who knew no sin, to be sin for us;
that we might become the righteousness of God in Him." - 2 Corinthians 5:21

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves
punishment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love."
- St. John the Divine, 1 John 4:18, Holy Bible, New Testament

"God is love."
- St. John the Divine, 1 John 4:8, 4:16, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

And,
"This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you:
that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all."
- St. John the Divine, 1 John 1:5, Holy Bible, New Testament, NKJV

"What then, shall we sin, for we are not under law, but under grace?

Certainly not!"

"For the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law
of sin and death."

Like our bodies aren't supposed to be beautiful and glorious as the sunrise?

We don't want tan lines!

FREEDOM NOW!

*"For happily the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no
sanction, to persecution no assistance requires only that they who live under its
protection should demean themselves as good citizens, in giving it on all
occasions their effectual support." - General of the Armies, Commander George
Washington, First President of the United States of America, 1776

TO BIGOTRY NO SANCTION, TO PERSECUTION NO ASSISTANCE!

"and yes, I did cut down my father's cherry tree, and cannot tell a lie."

https://www.biblegateway.com/

Voter

Feb 2, 2022, 7:33:56 PM2/2/22
Because if you don't use birth control, you'll be pregnant tonight. But use
condoms, plus pullout, plus diaphragm-or-sponge, concurrently, or use hormonal
plus one of those three, concurrently, and don't get pregnant.

40 weeks is normal human gestation. 90% of abortions take place in the first 13
weeks (1st trimester), 10% of abortions take place in the next 7 weeks. There are
no abortions past the first 20 weeks in America. There is no ghost in the fetus
in the first 17.33 weeks. If the "Religious Right," believe in life after death
and life before life, then they can't believe they came out of a zygote. So abort
before there is a ghost in the fetus. Unplanned childbirth and overpopulation are
the scourge of nations. It's immoral not to abort if there is no ghost in the
fetus, unless you want a baby.

So ask yourself, do you believe there's a ghost in the first 17.33 weeks? Cause
that's the question Abortion hangs on. Here and everywhere in the world. After a
certain point it's like two adults accidentally attached. Some say conception,
some say birth. I say, the ghost enters the fetus sometime after the first 17.33
weeks, sometimes not until the moment of birth. If there is no ghost at birth,
the baby is stillborn.

And if you don't use birth control you'll be pregnant tonight. On hormonal alone,
you'll be pregnant in ten years.

Also, if sex is spontaneous or sporadic, you could just use two of the three
infrequently, cause that's all you can do. If you have sex more often, with
someone you know, use all three, likewise, or hormonal plus one other.

Why Hide The Crotch

Jun 12, 2022, 6:06:56 PM6/12/22
Bump

rec.nude