LA Pines Ranch - No longer a nudist resort.

Anna

May 4, 2009, 8:29:43 PM5/4/09
Yet AANR still has them listed.

http://www.aanr.com/stateclubs/aanr-la.html

They really need to update their web site.

http://www.lapinesranch.com/LA_Pines_Ranch/Welcome_to_18_+.html

Dan MacKay

May 4, 2009, 8:45:58 PM5/4/09

Maybe you should read Pines Website more before you post.

They are in fact still an AANR affiliated Clothing optional resort.
I think that they should dump the AANR affiliation so they don't have
AANR meddling in their business, but that is their choice.

The only reason the site says "18 +" is because there are partial
nudes on the site.

Dan MacKay

May 4, 2009, 8:47:05 PM5/4/09
On May 4, 5:29 pm, Anna <annalidd...@lycos.com> wrote:

Maybe you should read Pines Website more before you post.

Zee

May 4, 2009, 11:58:47 PM5/4/09

many years ago they allowed singles but over the past years he only
allowed couples and families.....last memorial day there were no
children at indian hills and it was rather adultish and they had a
dance which was not allowed at either place...no i would say both
camps will be adults only.....jz

Cheri

May 5, 2009, 4:33:21 PM5/5/09

They are indeed still a nudist park per several members who are on
Skinbook (http://skinbook.ning.com) where there has been annoucement
even though the past owner has died.
Cheri
www.travelites.infio

Dan MacKay

May 5, 2009, 4:35:19 PM5/5/09

Thank you for the input Cheri.

Cheri

May 7, 2009, 8:57:39 AM5/7/09

The website as reported on Skinbook is http://lapinesranch.com

Anna

May 7, 2009, 1:28:21 PM5/7/09

When I say "No longer a Nudist Park" I mean they no longer practice
nonsexualized social nudity. I believe they ban children and are going
towards a more sexualized atmosphere.

If I am wrong, please let me know, as that is what these forums are
for.

Even if they do practice nonsexulized social nudity still AANR needs
to update their site regarding them as they link to an old website.

Zee

May 7, 2009, 3:01:20 PM5/7/09
> to update their site regarding them as they link to an old website.- Hide quoted text -

Anna...i could be wrong but i thought aanr required that singles could
not be discriminated against....or families....it could be they are
giving up being a member and are dropping aanr....i bet cheri
knows....jz

GSNP...@nospam.invalid

May 7, 2009, 5:19:14 PM5/7/09
On Thu, 7 May 09, Anna wrote:
>When I say "No longer a Nudist Park" I mean they no longer practice
>nonsexualized social nudity. I believe they ban children and are going
>towards a more sexualized atmosphere.
>
>If I am wrong, please let me know, as that is what these forums are
>for.

Nope, you're getting the wrong impression.. They're just a small
nudist group of friends that simply choose to have a quiet place to
relax on the weekend in the company of mature adults and without the
mayhem of other people's kids scampering to and fro.. Seems reasonable
enough to me. And the "single" thing isn't a total ban. They're just
picky about who they allow to join them. Whether it's fair or not
doesn't really matter. It's a private club. But no, somebody may crack
a dirty joke now and then but it's no more sexualized than a hunting
camp or fishing camp or book of the month club.

Phil

Zee

May 7, 2009, 5:26:05 PM5/7/09

Phil...the other camp up the road is indian hills nudist camp and they
have been non aanr for several years...and last memorial day of 2008
was the biggest crowd i ever saw there...no children but not really
saying they were not welcome....i would think they are going the same
direction....again...not welcoming children and singles openly seems
they are giving up the aanr bit....it could be a la..nudist could tell
us more about what is really going on.....jz

Anna

May 7, 2009, 7:27:23 PM5/7/09

You mean this club?

http://www.indianhillspark.com

I am glad they aren't members of AANR because it seems like they
encourage swingers to visit.

http://www.indianhillspark.com/F.A.Q.html

Is Indian Hills A "Swinger's Club"?

NO, Indian Hills Nudist Park is not a "swinger's club". While some of
our members and guests may be "swingers", We are a FAMILY oriented
park. It is important that ALL members and guests remember the
difference between nudism and sex and to keep each in it's proper
perspective and place. Anyone who is caught engaging in "sexual
activities" in a PUBLIC part of the park will be asked to leave and
will be banned permanently from the Park. Surely, you wouldn't want
YOUR child to be out and about enjoying everything Indian Hills has to
offer, only to come upon someone engaged in some sort of "sexual
activity".

----

If that isn't a "wink and a nod" statement I don't know what is.

Zee

May 7, 2009, 8:16:50 PM5/7/09
> If that isn't a "wink and a nod" statement I don't know what is.- Hide quoted text -

its a mixture of city and country cajuns...they are a fun bunch of
folks and friendly as they come...a few from ms and along the gulf
coast region...indian hills is an old camp and well run and those rv
hook ups are usually all taken up....Anna we have to accept a certain
degree of sexuality in all places of social nudity...no one should
know that better than you as every time we dig we find.....and when we
find .,..all nudist say that is alright which includes the non sexual
nudist.....jz

Anna

May 7, 2009, 8:28:09 PM5/7/09

It's not alright when there are kids involved!

Zee

May 7, 2009, 9:10:27 PM5/7/09
> It's not alright when there are kids involved!- Hide quoted text -

agreed...but you know and i know that the nudist camp child porn bust
did happen and not one person admits it....why should these same liars
admit sex is happening in any nudist facility....but you know
Anna ...there aint no kids in those camps anymore ...oh maybe a dozen
or so in the summer time across the usa....so it really does not
matter....see the general public is hard to fool.....but i admit that
being among such a large percentage of liars is easy to read them
through and through....when every one is mostly honest and upfront and
only one or two crooks....it is challenging.....jz

Cheri

May 8, 2009, 8:43:02 AM5/8/09
> us more about what is really going on.....jz- Hide quoted text -

Phil, They were never AANR/ASA. If you stay in the public areas, you
won't see anything inappropriate.
Cheri

Zee

May 8, 2009, 8:58:29 AM5/8/09
> Cheri- Hide quoted text -

see Anna....even cheri has to have her post fine tuned and
edited....yes there has been a few sexual inappropriate things seen at
the pool area and club house....nothing you would not see at most
clubs though....now is that better cheri....sleep well...jz

Zee

May 8, 2009, 9:41:40 AM5/8/09
> clubs though....now is that better cheri....sleep well...jz- Hide quoted text -

i might add that the INDIAN HILLS property is probably the most
expensive nudist camp property in the usa.....the property line runs
all the way from I 12 to US 190 and is easily accessed from I 10
also..with the entrance on US 190 and the large nudist camp sign is
easily seen a quarter mile approaching from both directions......it is
wide enough to have one of the longest strip malls that you would ever
want....great real estate....jz

GSNP...@nospam.invalid

May 8, 2009, 10:20:59 AM5/8/09

Thanks Cheri. I haven't been to La Pines but it's not far from me and
I've talked with people who know it well. I've been to Indian Hills a
number of times though and I don't recall seeing anything
inappropriate there. Neither has my girlfriend. That includes the
camping and pool area as well as out on the woods trails.Just a lot of
friendly smiling faces. What people do within their private camps, I
have no clue and I don't care. But the rules there are made very clear
to everyone and the management gave me the impression that there's no
winkin' or blinkin' with 'em.

Phil

Zee

May 8, 2009, 10:31:43 AM5/8/09
> Phil- Hide quoted text -

yes their rules are quite clear...and they definitely do not mention
anything about erections....and if one is not blind can see
erections....and do you spend a lot of time in the woods heading
toward I 12....if not how would you know what goes on in the
woods....see Phil you lost your credibility....hey you did it...not
me.....jz

Terry J. Wood

May 8, 2009, 10:50:33 AM5/8/09
> But no, somebody may crack a dirty joke now and then but it's no more
> sexualized than a hunting camp or fishing camp or book of the month club.

Some people say that books are nice, IN THEORY. But since books are made
up of words, and the word "S E X U A L I Z E" in particular can sexualize a
paragraph or a sentence, books really can't exist in the real world.

If this "logic" seems absurd do not fear. You are not alone.

Perhaps the problem is that the people who feel this way are illiterate.

They've never actually read a book, but they're sure they know what it's
like. They never even seen a word, but they're heard all about them.

Perhaps we should stop listening to the people who feel that books are too
"sexy" for "normal" people. Perhaps we should let the people who CAN read
decide what should and should not be in books.

Zee

May 8, 2009, 11:40:49 AM5/8/09

i know the feeling....they want protection for gays..and jews blacks
mexicans and all other races and creeds from hate speech but not
pedophiles....pedos are some of the most groomed well
mannered...educated folks you will ever meet .just check out some of
those foxy school teachers....most young boys would crawl everywhere
they go to get molested by those beauties.....so whats the deal.,...i
mean they are going to protect serial killers right...i mean only in
america....jz

Dan Abel

May 8, 2009, 12:05:37 PM5/8/09
In article <Xns9C056E4C02F...@216.168.3.30>,

Perhaps the people who write the laws should actual believe that *they*
should follow them? No, too weird!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6BKR4cTmAg

(Mark Foley)

To be honest, a rec.nude regular says Mark Foley wasn't actually
targeting children (for purposes of sexual consent), but I think they
would have been minors a few miles away.

--
Dan Abel
Petaluma, California USA

Terry J. Wood

May 8, 2009, 1:44:03 PM5/8/09
Dan Abel <da...@sonic.net> wrote in news:dabel-56F8D4.09053708052009@c-61-
68-245-199.per.connect.net.au:

> Perhaps the people who write the laws should actual believe that *they*
> should follow them? No, too weird!

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6BKR4cTmAg

I think it would be a good idea if the people who write the laws were
subject to them. Maybe one day that will happen!

http://tinyurl.com/Will-Foley-run-again ????

GSNP...@nospam.invalid

May 8, 2009, 4:01:19 PM5/8/09

On Fri, 8 May 09, Zee wrote:
>yes their rules are quite clear...and they definitely do not mention
>anything about erections....and if one is not blind can see
>erections....

I'm not blind but maybe my imagination just isn't up to snuff.

>and do you spend a lot of time in the woods heading
>toward I 12....if not how would you know what goes on in the
>woods....

Did a golf cart ride and hiked a little. And I didn't SEE anything
inappropriate. Granted, I wasn't looking for anything inappropriate.
Osama B Laden could be hiding there for all I know but I somehow
missed seeing him.

>see Phil you lost your credibility.

Sorry to hear that. Feel free to ignore my posts. I'll understand.

Phil

Zee

May 8, 2009, 4:37:50 PM5/8/09

one of those 24 hour walmarts say they lose 4 to 5 thousand dollars of
retail value a day from shop lifting but for the many years i have
been going there i have never seen any one steal anything....sex
predators are i think better than thieves...i could be wrong on
that...just an opinion.....jz

Terry J. Wood

May 9, 2009, 2:30:02 AM5/9/09
GSNP...@nospam.invalid wrote in news:uq0905honehuacudc45mcqbdrhbrhbf632@
4ax.com:

>>see Phil you lost your credibility.

> Sorry to hear that. Feel free to ignore my posts. I'll understand.

Phil, how will you ever sleep at night, now that Z has declared that you've
lost your credibility?

Anna

May 9, 2009, 3:35:22 PM5/9/09

Define "public areas". Do they have a designated "private areas"
where such stuff happens? Is behind the bushes a "private area"?

What you have to understand is if you go to a place to have sex you
come to that place with a certain attitude. An attitude that totally
ruins the environment that nudism needs to exist.

Anna

May 9, 2009, 3:38:58 PM5/9/09
On May 7, 2:26 pm, Zee <jonZ...@webtv.net> wrote:

> Phil...the other camp up the road is indian hills nudist camp and they
> have been non aanr for several years...and last memorial day of 2008
> was the biggest crowd i ever saw there...no children but not really
> saying they were not welcome....i would think they are going the same
> direction....again...not welcoming children and singles openly seems
> they are giving up the aanr bit....it could be a la..nudist could tell
> us more about what is really going on.....jz

I don't know. I guess he could have gotten this information over the
Internet and I realize that anyone can say anything they want here and
so you never know.

But still, his description of Indian Hills and what happened there has
the feel of reality to it.

Again, Jz can say anything and perhaps he made it all up but it sure
sounds like he visited there last year.

But we will never know for sure.

Anna

May 9, 2009, 3:50:21 PM5/9/09

What if bad stuff happens occasionally? For someone like you who goes
a few times in a year (or is that just total) the chance that you
would happen to see something would be low.

But if you were someone who frequently visits that place you know like
those who are members of the club, say a family who spends most
weekends there, then the chance that they will see something at least
once or twice a season would be pretty good wouldn't you say?

I never thought that nudist camps/resorts (except I guess Four Seasons
and Paradise Lakes and unfortunately an increasing number of others)
were places where one would encounter frequent sexualized stuff (at
least I hoped they weren't like that) but even occasional sexualized
stuff would be bad because it means that someone who frequents the
venue would eventually run into it. Perhaps even two to three times a
year. I wouldn't want to have kids exposed to that even once a year,
but two to three times a year perhaps even more that's really bad.

And also as a visitor you don't really get to know the people. But if
you frequently went there like if you were a member of the club then
you might get to know people who would open up to "what they are
really doing there" and might even ask you to participate.

Anna

May 9, 2009, 4:03:53 PM5/9/09
>. What people do within their private camps, I
> have no clue and I don't care. But the rules there are made very clear
> to everyone and the management gave me the impression that there's no
> winkin' or blinkin' with 'em.
>
> Phil

Phil in one sense I agree with you. I don't believe that nudist
management should be opening up tent doors and stuff like that.

But what happens when the "private" bleeds out to the "public" say
like with noise and stuff like that?

Also, it really does effect the attitude of a person when the reason
the person goes to a venue to have sex. It might be subtle but that
has a very harmful effect on the overall atmosphere of the club.

And what happens when these people talk around the pool? Yeah I know
we all aren't supposed to easedrop but we all do if only because the
sound goes in our ears and we can't block it out. Comments like, I
forgot my condoms do you have any that I can use tonight, really would
be bad at a place that is supposed to be "family friendly".

Dan MacKay

May 9, 2009, 10:30:22 PM5/9/09

Yet more evidence that you know nothing about nudist venues or sex.

Zee

May 10, 2009, 12:49:17 AM5/10/09
> Yet more evidence that you know nothing about nudist venues or sex.- Hide quoted text -

Anna...it seemed to me that your experience at nudist camps was
limited at times but your above post reflects a typcial day at nudist
camps....yes there is low sounding chatter and they do behave like you
say above...like you have really picked up on how it is....but this
scum bag appears he has never been to a club at all and knows nothing
of the behavior in one.....jz

Stuffed Tiger

May 10, 2009, 1:31:33 AM5/10/09
On Fri, 08 May 2009 15:01:19 -0500, GSNP...@nospam.invalid wrote:

>On Fri, 8 May 09, Zee wrote:
>>yes their rules are quite clear...and they definitely do not mention
>>anything about erections....and if one is not blind can see
>>erections....
>
>I'm not blind but maybe my imagination just isn't up to snuff.
>
>>and do you spend a lot of time in the woods heading
>>toward I 12....if not how would you know what goes on in the
>>woods....
>
>Did a golf cart ride and hiked a little. And I didn't SEE anything
>inappropriate. Granted, I wasn't looking for anything inappropriate.
>Osama B Laden could be hiding there for all I know but I somehow
>missed seeing him.
>
>>see Phil you lost your credibility.
>
>Sorry to hear that. Feel free to ignore my posts. I'll understand.
>
>Phil

ROTFLMNAO. Very funny. Great sense of humor. Thanks, Phil. :-)))

Zee

May 10, 2009, 1:36:10 AM5/10/09
On May 10, 12:31 am, Stuffed Tiger <No...@NotAnAddress.com> wrote:
> ROTFLMNAO. Very funny. Great sense of humor. Thanks, Phil. :-)))- Hide quoted text -

Anna...note that stuffed idiot thinks little phil is funny....insanity
and evil results in strrange behavior.....jz

Stuffed Tiger

May 10, 2009, 1:49:03 AM5/10/09
On Fri, 08 May 2009 09:50:33 -0500, "Terry J. Wood"
<Terry...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Some people say that books are nice, IN THEORY. But since books are made
>up of words, and the word "S E X U A L I Z E" in particular can sexualize a
>paragraph or a sentence, books really can't exist in the real world.

I've heard there is a book with whole chapters full of sexualization,
where it's heroes engage in polygamy, fornication and murder of a
lover, adultery, sadism and more. It's called the Bible, and there are
even people who swear on it, put it on altars and use it for worship.
God help us if that ever gets out into the real world.

Zee

May 10, 2009, 2:32:51 AM5/10/09
On May 10, 12:49 am, Stuffed Tiger <No...@NotAnAddress.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 08 May 2009 09:50:33 -0500, "Terry J. Wood"

dont expect God to help you...when you advocate all this public sex
with children and child porn.....while the Bible speaks of it as not
being good and you accuse the Bible of saying it is good....jz

Dan MacKay

May 10, 2009, 9:39:07 AM5/10/09
> of the behavior in one.....jz- Hide quoted text -

That is not an "Anna experience", that was a fiction.

Anna

May 11, 2009, 2:00:37 PM5/11/09

Are you saying that Swingers don't talk among themselves around the
pool.

And say you are just laying around enjoying the sun. You aren't
particularly ease dropping, but in the quiet their words carry and you
overhear their conversation.

Zee

May 11, 2009, 2:52:03 PM5/11/09
> That is not an "Anna experience", that was a fiction.- Hide quoted text -

yes i figured it was....but that is the way it really is....very
good....and if you can stand the sleaze here...do keep it up because
the lurkers and newbies can plainly see how sleaszy your respondants
are and they need to know the history of these nudist...regards....jz

Dan MacKay

May 11, 2009, 9:35:29 PM5/11/09

No, actually that is not the "way it is", that may be the "Way it is"
at places that allow you in, but that is definitely not the way it is
at your average nudist venue.

> very good....and if you can stand the sleaze here...do keep it up because

> the lurkers and newbies can plainly see how sleaszy your respondants

> are and they need  to know the history of these nudist...regards....jz- Hide quoted text -

Hmmmm, most of the "sleaze" around here is coming from you, "Anna" and
a couple other immature trolls that wander through.