Nude Beach in Oshawa

phil...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2017, 8:14:28 PM2/26/17
Please tell me how to get to the beach my wife and I love being naked.

Idlehands

Feb 26, 2017, 9:51:52 PM2/26/17
On 2017-02-26 6:14 PM, phil...@gmail.com wrote:
> Please tell me how to get to the beach my wife and I love being naked.

Go south on Grisham ave for 15 blocks, right on to Bleeker Street,
follow Bleeker until you reach Samson drive, hang a right.

Continue on Samson for 5.6 miles then left onto Matilda blvd, follow
Matilda to the white gate. Go on foot from there for 2 blocks and there
you are.

--
"Fairness is a concept that was invented so kids and
idiots could participate in debates"

"Careful, to bkinky to pouund someone's crutch into power."
binky gibberish

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Feb 27, 2017, 9:26:18 AM2/27/17
On 2/26/2017 5:14 PM, phil...@gmail.com wrote:
> Please tell me how to get to the beach my wife and I love being naked.

There is a great beach in the Oshawa area that is very secluded. The
beach is about 1/4 mile long and by mid June the water is warm enough to
swim. Each time I am there, I am alone. It seems like such a waste. The
view would be much better with some women in the general area. Are there
any young ladies looking for a place to work on their tan and don't mind
sharing with an old worn-out Army Colonel?

Naturist

Feb 27, 2017, 5:03:09 PM2/27/17
On Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 5:14:28 PM UTC-8, phil...@gmail.com wrote:
> Please tell me how to get to the beach my wife and I love being naked.

I am skeptical that beach a great place to be nude. I just do not find any reviews via google search on that area to be worth the travel. Do you? I do some serious research and reviews before traveling to a good notable nude beach than so-called ones. Like in California, I been to Black Beach a long time ago in San Diego. I did researched and surely a great nude beach. I been to a number of other nude beaches. But, some or half of them to be duds. I myself prefer nudist resorts over nude beaches. Got everything there. Its been a while ago, though.

Mr. Smartypants Royal Order Of The DoW #4

Feb 27, 2017, 5:06:25 PM2/27/17
Use ENGLISH, you retarded tomater picker!

Naturist

Feb 27, 2017, 7:15:36 PM2/27/17
I speak in specifics and I do not live or work near the tomatoe fields

Idlehands

Feb 27, 2017, 9:20:45 PM2/27/17
On 2017-02-27 3:03 PM, Naturist wrote:
> On Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 5:14:28 PM UTC-8, phil...@gmail.com wrote:
>> Please tell me how to get to the beach my wife and I love being naked.

>CHOP OF NYM-SHIFTING ILLITERATE BULLSHIT>

Hey you illiterate nym-shifting asshole.

Any "nude" beach you go to shuts down their nude policy in sheer horror
after seeing your wrinkly old ass hanging out.

Now fuck off asshole.

Idlehands

Feb 27, 2017, 9:22:18 PM2/27/17
On 2017-02-27 3:06 PM, Mr. Smartypants Royal Order Of The DoW #4 wrote:
> On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 3:03:09 PM UTC-7, Naturist wrote:
>> On Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 5:14:28 PM UTC-8, phil...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> Please tell me how to get to the beach my wife and I love being naked.

<CHOP>

> Use ENGLISH, you retarded tomater picker!

The Powerless Eunuch is illiterate so that last pile of babble is the
best he can do.

He is just a stupid as binky.

Naturist

Feb 27, 2017, 9:32:48 PM2/27/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 6:20:45 PM UTC-8, Idlehands wrote:
> On 2017-02-27 3:03 PM, Naturist wrote:
> > On Sunday, February 26, 2017 at 5:14:28 PM UTC-8, phil...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> Please tell me how to get to the beach my wife and I love being naked.
>
> >CHOP OF NYM-SHIFTING ILLITERATE BULLSHIT>
>

> Hey you illiterate nym-shifting asshole.
>
> Any "nude" beach you go to shuts down their nude policy in sheer horror
> after seeing your wrinkly old ass hanging out.

I find that difficult to believe. I was asked by three beautiful co-workers to pose nude for playgirl, and also to go skinny dipping with them.

Idlehands

Feb 27, 2017, 9:41:09 PM2/27/17
That's funny coming from a nym-shifting asshole like yourself. Your
credibility is even lower than binky's and his is too low to measure.

However and the bullshit meter shows your tank is overflowing.

Naturists

Feb 27, 2017, 9:50:19 PM2/27/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 6:41:09 PM UTC-8, Idlehands wrote:
> On 2017-02-27 7:32 PM, Naturist wrote:

> >> Hey you illiterate nym-shifting asshole.
> >>
> >> Any "nude" beach you go to shuts down their nude policy in sheer horror
> >> after seeing your wrinkly old ass hanging out.
> >
> > I find that difficult to believe. I was asked by three beautiful co-workers to pose nude for playgirl, and also to go skinny dipping with them.
> >

> That's funny coming from a nym-shifting asshole like yourself. Your
> credibility is even lower than binky's and his is too low to measure.
>
> However and the bullshit meter shows your tank is overflowing.

I stand by what I said to be the truth. If I said didn't happen, I would be lying. Again, and in great details, three beautiful female co-workers asked me to pose nude for playgirl and at another time asked me to go skinny dipping with them during lunch break in the summer. I am also adding another female co-worker, not any of the three, did asked me to go with her to a nudist resort. You can say anything you want, and twist my words to suit yourself, but I still stand by what I said to be the truth. What you may comment after this post, does not really matter because I was there.

cheers

Naturist

Feb 27, 2017, 9:56:40 PM2/27/17
On Monday, February 27, 2017 at 6:50:19 PM UTC-8, Naturists wrote:

and one of the other female co-worker, not any of the others I mentioned, craved for my buttock as told to me by another co-worker. As she eventually continued on to me at another time, not necessarily craving for my butt, I said "stop" as that was sexual harassment. She got mad! Oh well....

Idlehands

Feb 27, 2017, 11:52:09 PM2/27/17
Me thinks you dost protest too much.

Bullshit meter seems to have exploded....good job.

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Feb 28, 2017, 10:09:59 AM2/28/17
It's easy to see thru his [the picker's] mental retardations. Had it
really been him, he woulda responded to my response. Pathetic tard is he.
LOL