Re: Female farmer is seeking males to turn them into human bulls to be fattened and to be butchered for meat!

Message has been deleted

EdLongpig

Dec 8, 2011, 7:53:03 PM12/8/11
Report not abuse
On Dec 4, 3:16 pm, "Farmer Frieda" <farmer.fri...@manbeef.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> there are, in fact, many femcans who are interested in human male meat, but
> being a butcher is not the right job for most women. They don't want all the
> blood and the guts, they just want to buy the meat and enjoy eating it.
>
> So you meatboys have trouble finding a femcan, although females are a lot
> more cannibalistic than men.
>
> You're lucky today! I'm a female farmer and I will fatten you up, until
> you're a nicely fat piggy (or bull) and then you'll be butchered for meat.
> My customers are females, who like human male meat, but who don't want to go
> through fattening and butchering a male.
>
> So if you want to become one of my farm animals, please write a mail to
> farmer.fri...@manbeef.com
>
> This is interesting for nudists, because as a pig/bull, you'll always be
> nude and I also enjoy being nude around all those fat male animals.
>
> You will be exclusively butchered by *female butchers* and be sold to
> *female customers*. This is a special underground group for female
> cannibals, who like eating male meat and it's a huge market, since females
> are earning a lot of money today.
>
> I will take men from anywhere in the world and I can even pay your ticket.
> My farm is in the Rocky Mountains in the USA and I or my female butchers
> could pick you up anywhere in North America. Europeans, Asians or Africans
> or Australians have to travel, but as I've said, I'd financially help you.
>
> Email me to farmer.fri...@manbeef.com , farmer.frieda - @ - manbeef.com ,
> for those reading on Google Groups.
>
> This is 100% serious and real. I know a lot about human male meat and you
> will be fattened with a special diet, so that you will gain weight, but lose
> all those toxins that have been accumulated by your body.
>
> Farmer Frieda

You are a fake
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Dec 22, 2018, 9:19:45 AM12/22/18
On 12/19/2018 8:42 AM, candm...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, December 4, 2011 at 6:16:07 PM UTC-5, Farmer Frieda wrote:
>> Hey,
>>
>> there are, in fact, many femcans who are interested in human male meat, but
>> being a butcher is not the right job for most women. They don't want all the
>> blood and the guts, they just want to buy the meat and enjoy eating it.
>>
>> So you meatboys have trouble finding a femcan, although females are a lot
>> more cannibalistic than men.
>>
>> You're lucky today! I'm a female farmer and I will fatten you up, until
>> you're a nicely fat piggy (or bull) and then you'll be butchered for meat.
>> My customers are females, who like human male meat, but who don't want to go
>> through fattening and butchering a male.
>>
>> So if you want to become one of my farm animals, please write a mail to
>> farmer...@manbeef.com
>>
>> This is interesting for nudists, because as a pig/bull, you'll always be
>> nude and I also enjoy being nude around all those fat male animals.
>>
>> You will be exclusively butchered by *female butchers* and be sold to
>> *female customers*. This is a special underground group for female
>> cannibals, who like eating male meat and it's a huge market, since females
>> are earning a lot of money today.
>>
>> I will take men from anywhere in the world and I can even pay your ticket.
>> My farm is in the Rocky Mountains in the USA and I or my female butchers
>> could pick you up anywhere in North America. Europeans, Asians or Africans
>> or Australians have to travel, but as I've said, I'd financially help you.
>>
>> Email me to farmer...@manbeef.com , farmer.frieda - @ - manbeef.com ,
>> for those reading on Google Groups.
>>
>> This is 100% serious and real. I know a lot about human male meat and you
>> will be fattened with a special diet, so that you will gain weight, but lose
>> all those toxins that have been accumulated by your body.
>>
>> Farmer Frieda
>
> do you spit roast over open fire

If Idlehands came up there, would you fiddle his diddle?

lollia...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2019, 11:42:22 PM9/24/19
Report not abuse
hello I'm looking for a leader or a serious announcement 0682011551 0601821551 wattzaps

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Sep 25, 2019, 9:31:03 AM9/25/19
On 9/24/2019 8:42 PM, lollia...@gmail.com wrote:
> hello I'm looking for a leader or a serious announcement 0682011551 0601821551 wattzaps

Well, darlin', I'm a serious leader, having so led in Nam.
As for meat...well, I've got the whole ranch right here between my legs.
Message has been deleted

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Feb 14, 2020, 11:27:09 PM2/14/20
On 1/31/2020 9:26 AM, candm...@gmail.com wrote:
> do you spit roast over open fire

DOLF? Would you like this twat to fatten you up? Or are you already fat?
LOL

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Feb 15, 2020, 12:55:58 PM2/15/20
C'mon, Dolf, spit that cock out and talk to Your Colonel.

candm...@gmail.com

Feb 24, 2020, 1:02:12 PM2/24/20
Report not abuse
On Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 7:53:03 PM UTC-5, EdLongpig wrote:
i am already fat

candm...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2020, 12:46:31 PM3/11/20
Report not abuse

candm...@gmail.com

Mar 11, 2020, 12:47:30 PM3/11/20
Report not abuse
On Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 7:53:03 PM UTC-5, EdLongpig wrote:
if you are not a fake please answer me

%

Mar 11, 2020, 3:12:11 PM3/11/20
Report not abuse
"ip": "50.49.137.161",
"hostname": 50-49-137-161.roch.ny.frontiernet.net
"continent_code": "NA",
"continent_name": "North America",
"country_code2": "US",
"country_code3": "USA",
"country_name": "United States",
"country_capital": "Washington",
"state_prov": "New York",
"district": "Central Business District",
"city": "Rochester",
"zipcode": "14604",
"latitude": 43.15350,
"longitude": -77.60430,
"is_eu": "false",
"calling_code": "+1",
"country_tld": ".us",
"languages": "en-US,es-US,haw,fr",
"country_flag": "https://ipgeolocation.io/static/flags/us_64.png",
"isp": "Frontier Communications Solutions",
"connection_type": "dsl",
"organization": "Frontier Communications of America, Inc.",
"asn": "AS5650",
"geoname_id": 5134086,
"currency": {
"name": "US Dollar",
"code": "USD",
"symbol": "$",
},
"time_zone": {
"name":"America/New_York",
"offset": -5,
"current_time": "2020-03-11 15:11:24.898-0400",
"current_time_unix": "1.583953884898E9",
"is_dst": "true",
"dst_savings": 1,

Colonel Edmund J. Burke

Mar 12, 2020, 5:07:08 PM3/12/20
Yes?

Volker Knobloch

Mar 14, 2020, 11:48:08 AM3/14/20
Report not abuse
Hallo und guten Tag,
ich komme aus Deutschland und möchte Ihr Angebot annehmen,da ich nichts mehr zu verlieren habe.
Hoffentlich holen Sie mich bald ab.

Mit besten Grüßen

Paul

nmar...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2020, 2:42:29 PM3/23/20
Report not abuse
I'm Male what to be bunched to meat for u to eat please send information about it please replay back to me asap if possible

%

Mar 23, 2020, 3:00:09 PM3/23/20
Report not abuse
On 2020-03-23 11:42 a.m., nmar...@gmail.com wrote:
> I'm Male what to be bunched to meat for u to eat please send information about it please replay back to me asap if possible

you're a male named mary , that's gotta be rare

talwusapa

Jun 11, 2022, 8:19:25 PM6/11/22
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

mossa laber

Dec 10, 2023, 2:29:20 PM12/10/23
On Thursday, December 8, 2011 at 7:53:03 PM UTC-5, EdLongpig wrote:
PLEASE CONTECT ME TO EAT ME MOSSA...@GMAIL.COM