ipod

raiderfantc

Sep 9, 2004, 4:56:17 PM9/9/04
I think its good that people are trying to help eachother out to get
the ipod.

If the guy before gets his 5 referrals done it would be cool if you
can use my referral site... and you should keep it going ... post ur
own after u help someone out that way we can all benefit.

Thanks ...

http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8777487

gary

Sep 12, 2004, 8:58:57 PM9/12/04
Yes it true, I already got my iPod so im not trying to get refferals
anymore. But i still want my free pc and flatscreen! check it out -
http://users.adelphia.net/~garygro/

emmama...@hotmail.com

Sep 16, 2004, 5:43:35 AM9/16/04
other than an ipod, what other MP3 player is good at the moment not to
expensive, good sound quality and not too bulky?

Emma