Problem with Djangos Customer Service (a bit long...)

1 view

Zinc Rave

Sep 2, 2004, 1:15:58 PM9/2/04
Hi all,

I've been buying CD's from Djangos for quite some time now, usually
without any problems.

I made an order for 10 CD's more than 2 weeks ago, which was confirmed
in under 24 hours. A few days later I received an e-mail notifying me
that one of the CD's isn't available, and would be removed from the
order. When I checked Djangos' website the CD was in fact available to
buy. I e-mailed Customer Service, asking why it was canceled. This was
9 days ago.
I got no reply to this e-mail, so I sent another one 3 days later,
which also wasn't replied to. I sent YET ANOTHER e-mail 3 days after
the second one, demanding to know what was going on, and why my
messages are being ignored. I got a short reply from Djangos' Director
of Customer Service, stating I can now reorder the CD.

Now, the main reason I order many CD's at once is to avoid the high
shipping charges. Since this is the only CD I plan on buying from
Djangos at the moment, my order will be under $25 (free shipping
limit), which will incur the shipping charges, hence beating the
purpose of shopping online to get better prices.
I replied to the e-mail I got saying exactly that, but failed to
receive any reply up to now- this was 3 days ago.

I got really pissed, and decided to call Djangos (I would've done this
sooner, but I live outside the U.S., so making an international call
when e-mail's available seemed too much), only to reach a voice mail
asking me "please leave your message", blah blah blah.

This really pisses me off. I don't expect my e-mail's to be answered
in 2 hours, but 9 days is more than enough, even if the Customer
Service department is swamped with work.

Does anyone know if Djangos is experiencing problems lately? Something
I should be aware of? Any useful insights, anyone?

Thanks :-)
-Z-

John Prokopek

Sep 10, 2004, 8:52:25 AM9/10/04
I have bought from djangos a number of times, I really don't know
why!!!!
Everytime I order I have to wait weeks to get all the discs in the
order.
The discs never come from the same location, are mailed on different
days, and can take up to 4 weeks for delivery. Also, since they are
mailed from different locations on different days you receive the dics
spread out over time.

First, if you place an order why do some locations take 2 days to ship
and other 4 or 5 days? Also, a shipment from Portland, Oregon can
arrive before s shipment from Des Moines.

I would rather pay amazon's prices and get free delivery that wait for
discs that by the time they arrive you've forgotten about them.

I hate djangos!!!!!!