Django's SUCKS!!!!!

John Prokopek

Sep 10, 2004, 9:01:01 AM9/10/04
I have bought from djangos a number of times, I really don't know
why!!!!
Everytime I order I have to wait weeks to get all the discs in the
order.
The discs never come from the same location, are mailed on different
days, and can take up to 4 weeks for delivery. Also, since they are
mailed from different locations on different days you receive the dics
spread out over time.

First, if you place an order why do some locations take 2 days to ship
and other 4 or 5 days? Also, a shipment from Portland, Oregon can
arrive before a shipment from Des Moines.

As an example I ordered 10 items on 8/19. I received 7 different
shipping notices from 7 different locations. These notices ranged from
1 day after placing the order to 5 days after the order. The first
shipment has still not arrived and I am also waiting for the 5th
shipment. Today is 9/10

I would rather pay amazon's prices and get free delivery that wait for
discs that by the time they arrive you've forgotten about them. Also
if you compare an entire order from amazon and from djangos the
savings is usually not enough to justify the wait. Amazon also have
free shipping over a certain amount.

I hate djangos!!!!!!

Guess I have raged enough

johnp