Re: US targets alleged journalists, women and children

Morton Davis

Sep 13, 2004, 9:46:16 AM9/13/04

<Texas Blood Sports> wrote in message
news:10kb6m0...@corp.supernews.com...

The "brave Iraqi insurgents" are hacking the heads off of journalists and
are blowing up Iraqi civillians by the hundreds.

Blow your shit out of your ass - if you can get it past yor head, that is.

-*MORT*-

Jaberwokie

Sep 13, 2004, 6:29:07 PM9/13/04
If they hadn't been in the middle of looters and insurgents they
wouldn't have gotten hurt. Chances are they were looters and terrorists
themselves.