Consider this if want a Free iPod

Lex

Sep 8, 2004, 3:54:29 PM9/8/04
We are seen the freeIpod.com is infact the real deal. I am trying to
get one for a x-mas gift for my daughter. She would be thrilled to get
one.

If you are going to do the freeiPod.com deal please condsider using my
referral link:

http://www.freeIpods.com/default.aspx?referer=8841841

I did the sign up for Ancestry.com to complete an offer. 5 mins after
I signed up I called and canceled the free trial - no hassle.

If I get the iPod I'll be sure to send each of you a e-xmas card :-)

Warmest Regards!

gary

Sep 9, 2004, 6:19:18 PM9/9/04
I set up a web site explaining everything - how the deal works,
evidence that it isn't fraudulent (including an article in Wired, and
photographs of invoices people have received for their free stuff),
and more.

http://users.adelphia.net/~garygro

Lex

Sep 14, 2004, 9:16:25 AM9/14/04
I had a few people sign up so far (THANKS!). I was told that doing
the Stamps.com offer is awesome. You get some free postage and you
have a month to cancel before you are charged.

Here is the link again:
http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=8841841