what kind of music do you like?

ken

Sep 11, 2004, 9:48:27 PM9/11/04
just curious what kind of music everyone likes on here
i prefer metal or hard rock

ken

http://www.musiciansource.net
http://www.torrentialrage.com Torrential Rage metal band from cincinnati

theicecreamman

Sep 12, 2004, 7:48:29 PM9/12/04
torrent...@musiciansource.net (ken) wrote in message news:<72f3e2a.04091...@posting.google.com>...

I like everything that isn't rap or country. I listen to "alternative
rock" most (whatever the hell that is). Red Hot Chili Peppers is my
favorite band. Alice in Chains and Tool are up there as well.

Lefty

Sep 13, 2004, 4:52:51 AM9/13/04
theicec...@arczip.com (theicecreamman) wrote in message news:<5e9e5790.04091...@posting.google.com>...

I agree, metal is the superior form of music - they should have a
thread on here about just Metal (not Tori Amos or whatever). The
greatest band on the planet have to be Machine Head or just anything
that is Thrash, Death or Heavy Metal.
Lefty.