Fromage '96 - the year's hideos

woody

Dec 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/29/96

Here are MuchMusic's "Fromage" awards for 1996, given to those most
odious of music video offerings in the past year... the Fromage '96
show aired 27 December 1996 complete with Charles de Camembert as host
(again, looking might much like former Much host Christopher Ward).

Category Title Artist
Dance Macarena Los Del Rio
Macarena The Chipmunks
La danse d'Helene Real Joy
(Dance runners-up) Staying Alive N-Trance
Dontcha Go Back Thomas Donovan
Happiness Pizzaman
Metal Cover You in Oil AC/DC
Eternal Morbid Dreams Immortal Possession
Metal Heavy Muscle Bitches
Rap/R&B You Can't Stop the Reign Shaquille O'Neill
Twisted Keith Sweat & Kut Klose
Without A Budget Hay Hayfever Paolo
Afterall Papas Fritas
Country-ish Angeline is Coming Home The Badlees
Here's Your Sign Bill Eng Vall

Lifetime Acheesement Award:

Prince (featuring his Betcha By Golly Wow video of this year)

And the grand winner (or shall we say loser) of the Mall Of Shame...

"I'm So Happy" by Sting

(Sting also won top (or shall we say bottom)) honours last year)
--
... dj...@io.org ---> http://www.io.org/~djcl/

Ossie Miller

Dec 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM12/29/96

The cover of ‘the theme of the six million dollar man’

You really have to visit the home-page of the OSI-project!!!!!!

http://www.worldonline.nl/~soundbox/OSI.html

please e-mail ( mail to: soun...@worldonline.nl ) us when you’re
interested in this future-hit! The more fans will react, the higher the
possibility of a release very soon.

Send us your snail-mail and you will get information how you can get the
CD after it’s release.

Best Wishes,

Ing. Wang (one of the producers)