Anyone have issues with Creative Sound Mixer MIDI volume levels changing?

1 view

Chris Moyer

Sep 3, 2004, 5:18:54 PM9/3/04
Hi, I have an Audigy Platinum. Whenever I try to play MIDI files,
either on the internet, or in Cakewalk, the volume is always set low-
perhaps 40% volume. NEARLY EVERY TIME I play a Midi file, the volume
always defaults to about half. If I put the MIDI volume back up at
100% in the Sound Mixer, I can listen to maybe 3 or 4 MIDI songs at
that level. Then, for some reason, the volume goes back to half
again. This is more of an irritation than anything. I can live with
it, but if there's a way to set the level so it is always at 100%,
that would be ideal. Anybody with SBLIVE or Audigy card know how to
do this? Thanks.