C/MS Music Synthesizer (Pt.#2)

1 view

George Heymann

Apr 25, 1989, 11:36:00 PM4/25/89

=== Creative Labs, Inc. ===
(C) 1989 George H. Heymann

I have been in contact with many of these companies, but have not
been able to confirm the above information at this time. If there
is a specific title or titles that are a must have, I advise you
to check directly with the company (or companies), in question.
.
Creative Labs has moved recently, their new address is:
.
Creative Labs, Inc.
131 South Maple #6
South San Fransisco, Ca. 94080
.
Telephone (415) 742-6106
Tech Support (415) 742-6017
Fax (415) 742-6109
.
Creative Labs C/MS board is in of itself a complete music
product, coupled with a growing list of software developers, this
board should go a long way in addressing the limitations of the
previously sound deficient PC, and is worth serious consideration.

--
Uucp: ...{gatech,ames,rutgers}!ncar!noao!asuvax!stjhmc!307!1!George.Heymann
Internet: George....@f1.n307.z1.fidonet.org