MUSICIANS: WOULD YOU LIKE FOR ME TO HEAR YOUR MUSIC?

Jett Black

Sep 13, 2004, 11:39:19 AM9/13/04
I NEVER DOWNLOAD MUSIC. I write music reviews, interviews, artist
features, and music commentaries on any subject of interest to me and
readers of various zines for which I also write. The majority (like
99.99%) of all music reviews that I write begin with music CDs which
are either mailed directly to my P.O. Box (see address shown below),
or handed to me during a by-chance or planned meeting with musicians
in public or private settings.

IN GENERAL:

Regarding MUSIC CDs, DVDs, (etc.) submissions for me to audition and
consider for review/interview:

SCREAMING ARTIST PUBLICITY
ATTN: JETT BLACK - PRESS KITS
P.O. BOX 5583
VANCOUVER, WA 98668
USA

REAL TOP DOGS ONLY!

DO YOU BELIEVE that your music REPRESENTS what your fans want most out
of any MUSIC experience? Need help getting that point across to many
more music fans, the PRESS, RADIO, VENUES, and the Music Industry at
large? Please take a tour, our guided tour...

SCREAMING ARTIST PUBLICITY - OVERVIEW OF SERVICES
http://nocturnalmovements.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=000067

YES, let's talk about da music!

our music message boards
http://nocturnalmovements.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi

Go THERE to post news and info about YOUR music.

ZINE SPECIFIC:

If you wish for your music to be considered for exposure in any
specific music magazine, please use the official mailing address for
each zine selected.

Our Music Message Boards feature Internet weblinks and even detailed
contact info for over 100 music magazines. However, please be certain
to contact each selected zine in question first to confirm that the
contact info obtained is CURRENT. Just like many non-descript people,
even music magazine addresses may change without notice.

WORD OF ADVICE:

ALWAYS make contact to confirm any mailing address info prior to
applying postage to any music packages that you really care about.

Thanks!

Jett Black - 360.513.9121
NocturnalMovements.net - Music Message Boards
http://nocturnalmovements.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi