Walter Lure interview (Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers)

Jason Gross

May 31, 2019, 8:35:19 PM5/31/19
Greetings,

In the latest issue of Perfect Sound Forever <http://www.furious.com/perfect/index0619.html>, you'll find (among other things):

WALTER LURE
Interview- Heartbreaker still, by John Wisniewski
Lure talks about how he hooked up with Johnny Thunders and the Heartbreakers, becoming the band's other singer and writer, their UK exploits, what happened with L.A.M.F. and how the UK punk scene compared with the US punk scene.

We also have a Spotify playlist with most of the artists above here:
<https://open.spotify.com/user/jgrossnas/playlist/2RuPCW3MdXn63x6XAz0mYB?si=jneR_FdLTauRovk4huzxfg>

We're always looking for good writers and/or ideas so let us know if you have anything to share.

See you online,
Jason