Name of modern song?

John Doe

Jan 18, 2021, 6:28:54 AM1/18/21
It's not "Pumped up Kicks "but I might not be able to get past that when
searching for it.

It's about kids playing tricks on people in their houses (you know, like
putting something weird on somebody's doorstep), or at least that's the way I
remember it, and some guy grabs his gun and starts shooting at them or hunts
them down.

Does that sound familiar?

The weird thing is I vaguely recall almost identical lyrics about running
"faster than my gun" and "faster than my bullet". But I thought there was a
different story behind it.

Thanks.