Badfinger - Behind The Music rerun

Sir Barb

Jun 6, 2002, 6:32:35 PM6/6/02
VH1 is repeating the Badfinger - Behind The Music Saturday, June 8th, at
1:00am ET/12:00 CT.

Mike Gibbins' new disc "Archeology" is available at
http://www.mikegibbins.com/

Upcoming live Joey Molland shows
July 5 St Paul, MN - Taste of MN
July 13 Limestone, NY - Rock'n'Ricks
Aug 10 Manhattan, Kansas - Festival
Aug 24 Lake Ozark, MO - The Horny Toad
Sept 29 San Juan, PR Joey with special guests
TBA Lubbock, TX

Badfinger fan club:

Ricky Gentry

Jun 8, 2002, 3:45:43 AM6/8/02
Not on my TV- it was the Doors.

"Sir Barb" <barbalan...@REMOVEcox.net> wrote in message

mga707

Jun 8, 2002, 8:08:00 AM6/8/02
"Ricky Gentry" <rgge...@citlink.net> wrote in message news:<ug36aqb...@corp.supernews.com>...

> Not on my TV- it was the Doors.

The Doors was a "VH1 Legends" episode, not "Behind the Music".

Jeff Troutman

Jun 8, 2002, 10:23:03 AM6/8/02

True, but I think the main point was that it wasn't Badfinger.

Jeff Troutman

Sir Barb Alan Atkinson

Jun 8, 2002, 10:37:21 AM6/8/02
Actually, it was tonight that VH1 had shown that it was due to air on
their website. Yesterday, they completely rearranged the schedule and
now the Badfinger special isn't scheduled.
Barb

Jeff Troutman

Jun 8, 2002, 9:16:19 PM6/8/02
"Sir Barb Alan Atkinson" <barbalan...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Actually, it was tonight that VH1 had shown that it was due to air on
> their website. Yesterday, they completely rearranged the schedule and
> now the Badfinger special isn't scheduled.

Pity. It would have fit in well with the "Classic Rock Weekend" thing
they're doing today.

Jeff Troutman

Sir Barb Alan Atkinson

Jun 9, 2002, 10:09:22 PM6/9/02
"Jeff Troutman" <yourhe...@starpower.net> wrote in message news:<aduasp$a6k$1...@bob.news.rcn.net>...

That's the irony, Jeff. Apparently the schedule was changed so they
could show a "news" special on R. Kelly and his illegal sexcapases.
What that has to do with classic rock, I'll nnever know!

Ricky Gentry

Jun 10, 2002, 6:32:30 PM6/10/02
> True, but I think the main point was that it wasn't Badfinger.
>

> Jeff Troutman

Yes, thanks Jeff.

I also appreciate the original posters awareness. If it is scheduled again,
please let me know. I missed the original airing and would really like to
see / tape it.

RG

Rockabilly Singer

Jun 10, 2002, 4:37:43 PM6/10/02
Side note: a newly disbarred attorney named John Asher recently flagged
down a policeman in L A & advised him that there was a warrant for his
arrest in Wisconsin. This attorney allegedly took legal fees from
clients intending to file bankruptcy & wasted it on such things as
flying a fomer Badfinger guitarist into Wisconsin to record songs with
him in his home studio....

"Certified Rock & Roll Archaeologist"

Mad Faxer

Jun 11, 2002, 1:20:08 PM6/11/02
Hi !

I'm writing a book on the ROCK & ROLL
ANIMAL TOUR - and have extensively
interviewed many of the players, with more
to tape!

Looking for CDRs or Tapes of the following:

1)Lou Reed acoustic solo backing up his
RCA solo debut

2)The Moogy Klingman Band backing
up Lou Reed when Lou fired THE TOTS

3)Does anyone know the date of the
TOTS performance that Producer
Paul Williams re-mastered and re-mixed?
This was supposed to come out on RCA<
but Lou was issuing PERFECT NIGHT
and nixed it.

It is supposed to be UNBELIEVABLE

4)I'm looking for tapes from the RR ANIMAL
TOUR

Joe Viglione
P.O. Box 2392
Woburn, MA 01888
rnrani...@yahoo.com

join the RR ANIMAL discussion
RRAN...@yahoogroups.com

http://www.yahoogroups.com
RRANIMAL group

p.s. I'm willing to trade copies of my TV show
in exchange for CDRS / tapes

http://community.webtv.net/varulven/TheVisualRadioStory

Sir Barb Alan Atkinson

Jun 21, 2002, 1:30:16 PM6/21/02
"Ricky Gentry" <rgge...@citlink.net> wrote in message news:<uga31dl...@corp.supernews.com>...

VH1 has rescheduled Badfinger - Behind The Music for tonight, Friday
the 21st (Joey Molland's birthday) at 2:00am ET/1:00am CT.

Visual Radio

Jun 22, 2002, 11:28:43 PM6/22/02
Visual Radio Television Program #231
59 Minutes Running Time

TOMMY JAMES
Interviewed 5/18/02 at
Harbor Lights / Fleet Boston Pavilion

Tommy talks to rock writer Joe Viglione about his new DVD on BMG
records, his classic "My Head My Bed My Red Guitar" album
beingre-released, his new TV show and his web site www.tommyjames.com

MITCH RYDER
Taped at Vincent's in Randolph
Mitch talks to Joe Vig about life! Discusses his new productions in
Europe, jokes on stage and performs some tunes

JOE MOLLAND of BADFINGER
Taped on a different night than Mitch,
Joey discusses his life and band
with ON TOPIC host Joe Tortelli

TJ Edited 6/18/02
COMPLETE SHOW EDITED ON JOEY MOLLAND'S BIRTHDAY JUNE 21, 2002!

Massachusetts Airings of this program:

Malden TV 3 Tues 6/25 10 PM

Medford TV 3 Tues 6/25 6 PM
Medford TV 3 Wed. 6/26 7 PM
http://www.tv3medford.org

Brookline TV3 Thu 6/27 5 PM
Http://www.batv.org

Woburn TV 9 Tues 6/25 11 PM
Woburn TV 9 Thurs 6/27 11 PM
(Coming to Stoneham soon)

Somerville TV 3 Fri 6/28 10 PM

Cambridge TV9 Sat. 6/29 8:30 PM
http://www.cctvcambridge.org

Boston TV 23 Sat/Sun 6/30 1 AM
Boston TV 23 Sun/Mon 7/1 2 AM
http://www.bnntv.org

Winthrop TV 3 Mon 7/1 10 PM

Cape Cod on ADELPHIA check for
listings; coming to Scituate, Melrose,
Salem, and other cities and towns

Visual Radio-Television
P.O. Box 2392
Woburn, MA 01888 USA
tel:(781)935 5386

Check out Joe's updated resume :
http://www.joevresume.cjb.net
http://community.webtv.net/vra/JoeViglionesResume

Visual Radio Affiliate Stations
Http://community.webtv.net/mrhd/THEPOWERINFLUENCEOF

All Music Guide Reviews by Joe Viglione
http://community.webtv.net/musicbm/reviews