Has the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Moved On From ?50s and ?60s Artists?

Poisoned Rose

Feb 4, 2022, 11:16:38 PM2/4/22

DianeE

Feb 5, 2022, 6:47:24 AM2/5/22
On 2/4/2022 11:16 PM, Poisoned Rose wrote:
> https://variety.com/2022/music/opinion/rock-roll-hall-fame-50s-60s-snubs-nominations-1235171879/

-------------
ERIC! Thanks for the link.

DianeE

Feb 5, 2022, 9:02:42 AM2/5/22
----------
Eminem has compared himself--deservedly IMO--to Elvis Presley, but this
article compares him to Pat Boone. I would love, love, love to see his
response to that. Don't think Eminem has ever recorded a remake, much
less a cover, of another artist's work.

Bruce

Apr 12, 2022, 5:20:36 PM4/12/22
On Saturday, February 5, 2022 at 9:02:42 AM UTC-5, DianeE wrote:
> On 2/5/2022 6:47 AM, DianeE wrote:
> > On 2/4/2022 11:16 PM, Poisoned Rose wrote:
> >> https://variety.com/2022/music/opinion/rock-roll-hall-fame-50s-60s-snubs-nominations-1235171879/

> > ERIC! Thanks for the link.
> Eminem has compared himself--deservedly IMO--to Elvis Presley, but this
> article compares him to Pat Boone. I would love, love, love to see his
> response to that.

His response would probably be "Who the fuck is Pat Boone, never heard of him."