Pychedelic Jukebox

Inyo

Aug 17, 2013, 4:08:32 PM8/17/13
For thems that likes such there's the "Psychedelic Jukebox" over at
http://www.psychedelicjukebox.com/ . Continuous play of 60s and early 70s
material. Interesting selections, in my view. They just played "Garden Of
The Queen" by Mr. Flood's Party," and "Rain" by Kak. Previous selections
included: "The Girl With The Broken Heart," US Too; "Fanfare" by Arthur
Brown; "White Rabbit," Gabor Szabo; "Dinah Wants Religion", The Fabs; and
"Brighten You Night With My Day," James Taylor and The Original Flying
Machine" (a late 1966 incarnation of JT).

http://inyo.coffeecup.com/site/music/eightmileshigh.html
My solo, acoustic, instrumental 6-string guitar version of the Gene Clark
composition, "Eight Miles High." #14 US Billboard for The Byrds, 1966.

Rink

Sep 24, 2020, 1:00:02 PM9/24/20
Op 17-8-2013 om 22:08 schreef Inyo:
> For thems that likes such there's the "Psychedelic Jukebox" over at
> http://www.psychedelicjukebox.com/ . Continuous play of 60s and early 70s
> material. Interesting selections, in my view. They just played "Garden Of
> The Queen" by Mr. Flood's Party," and "Rain" by Kak. Previous selections
> included: "The Girl With The Broken Heart," US Too; "Fanfare" by Arthur
> Brown; "White Rabbit," Gabor Szabo; "Dinah Wants Religion", The Fabs; and
> "Brighten You Night With My Day," James Taylor and The Original Flying
> Machine" (a late 1966 incarnation of JT).

Thank you, still available in 2020 !

I heard:

Bob Dylan - Lay LadyLay
Wade in the Shade - Daddy Lindberg
Jethro Tull - Reasons for waiting
The Doors - The WASP (Texas Radio A Beat)
The Five Americans - I'm feeling OK

I will listen more to this online station !

<https://www.psychedelicjukebox.com/>

Rink

(The Netherlands)

(crossposted this in some music newsgroups)

Rink

Sep 24, 2020, 1:02:26 PM9/24/20