Samp on vacation

Bruce

Aug 15, 2022, 4:15:44 PM8/15/22
Last fall I actually tried to be productive and efficient for once and started doubling my output, posting two reviews per day from October through May at the expense of my social life and my sanity in an effort to actually get through one calendar year (1951) in less than one calendar year (2022).

When summer finally came my normal carefree life beckoned and I scaled that back to one post a day and sometimes not even that, but still managed to somehow get at least six reviews a week posted the last few months… until this weekend when my computer bit the proverbial dust.

It works some of the time, but never long enough to get anything done without losing it and in safe mode I have no access to any word files, pictures or sounds… which is kinda all we offer here on Spontaneous Lunacy.

So that means until the new computer arrives I’m officially on vacation… luckily it’s summertime and I have a beach and you don’t. But if you do have one, get your ass down there today and enjoy it with me.

Remember: Life is short, but the day is long. So don’t waste another minute because you’ll never get them back once they’re gone.

Bruce

Aug 22, 2022, 9:44:23 PM8/22/22
Still no new reviews.

Bruce

Aug 24, 2022, 1:10:05 PM8/24/22
On Monday, August 22, 2022 at 9:44:23 PM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:
> Still no new reviews.

He must be getting this new computer built from scratch, it's been like 10 days already.

Bruce

Aug 28, 2022, 12:06:55 AM8/28/22
13 days now since the "unscheduled vacation" post.

Dean F.

Aug 28, 2022, 2:12:44 AM8/28/22
On Sunday, August 28, 2022 at 12:06:55 AM UTC-4, Bruce wrote:

> 13 days now since the "unscheduled vacation" post.

How the hell long does it take to get a new computer delivered? Or did he decide to make his vacation permanent?

DianeE

Aug 28, 2022, 10:21:11 AM8/28/22
I have a song dedication for Sampson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeWI_IS5R44