REVIEW - Mikey Champion: "I Got It Bad" - MODERN 20-778; SEPTEMBER 1950

DianeE

Jul 26, 2021, 9:50:41 AM7/26/21

Roger Ford

Jul 26, 2021, 10:59:58 AM7/26/21
What's with the "Mikey"?

Anyway isn't Mikey pushing up the daisies after the hit by Christopher
& Paulie Walnuts? :)

ROGER FORD
-----------------------

an extra "b" in my e-mail address (mari...@bblueyonder.co.uk) Please

https://www.avg.com

DianeE

Jul 26, 2021, 11:06:21 AM7/26/21
On 7/26/2021 10:59 AM, Roger Ford wrote:

> What's with the "Mikey"?
I just copy and paste 'em, figured that might have been how the label read.

Sav...@aol.com

Jul 26, 2021, 12:00:15 PM7/26/21
My fault.