Pre-1947 Recordings - All Time Tournament - Round 2 - Group 3

Bruce

Feb 19, 2024, 11:50:14 PMFeb 19
Group 3 is now open.

My Gal's A Jockey - Joe Turner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVHypczfLv0

Down The Road Apiece - Amos Milburn
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfMpqpTGYRU

Roll 'Em Pete - Joe Turner & Pete Johnson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cNW2dZMyWE

Don’t Get Around Much Anymore - Ink Spots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvY6wXHvlaI

Bruce

Feb 19, 2024, 11:55:13 PMFeb 19
MY RANKINGS

1. My Gal's A Jockey - Joe Turner
2, Roll 'Em Pete - Joe Turner & Pete Johnson
3, Down The Road Apiece - Amos Milburn
4. Don’t Get Around Much Anymore - Ink Spots

Steve Mc

Feb 20, 2024, 12:06:40 AMFeb 20

1. Don’t Get Around Much Anymore - Ink Spots

2. My Gal's A Jockey - Joe Turner

3. Roll 'Em Pete - Joe Turner & Pete Johnson

4. Down The Road Apiece - Amos Milburn

--
Steve Mc

DNA to SBC to respond

Roger

Feb 20, 2024, 12:35:12 AMFeb 20
Bruce wrote:

> Group 3 is now open.

My Gal's A Jockey - Joe Turner
Roll 'Em Pete - Joe Turner & Pete Johnson
Down The Road Apiece - Amos Milburn

Rick Schubert

Feb 20, 2024, 12:36:09 AMFeb 20
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 04:49:56 +0000, sav...@aol.com (Bruce) wrote:

>Group 3 is now open.

1. Roll 'Em Pete - Joe Turner and Pete Johnson
2. Down The Road Apiece - Amos Milburn
3. My Gal's A Jockey - Joe Turner with Bill Moore's Lucky Seven Band
4. Don't Get Around Much Anymore - Ink Spots

Carl

Feb 20, 2024, 1:54:30 AMFeb 20
On Monday, February 19, 2024 at 9:50:14 PM UTC-7, Bruce wrote:
> Group 3 is now open.

1. Roll 'Em Pete - Joe Turner and Pete Johnson
2. Down The Road Apiece - Amos Milburn
3. My Gal's A Jockey - Joe Turner with Bill Moore's Lucky Seven Band
4. Don't Get Around Much Anymore - Ink Spots

DianeE

Feb 20, 2024, 2:00:13 AMFeb 20
1-Down The Road Apiece - Amos Milburn
2-Don’t Get Around Much Anymore - Ink Spots
3-Roll 'Em Pete - Joe Turner & Pete Johnson
4-My Gal's A Jockey - Joe Turner

Jim Colegrove

Feb 20, 2024, 7:54:13 AMFeb 20

1. Down The Road Apiece - Amos Milburn

2. Don’t Get Around Much Anymore - Ink Spots

3. Roll 'Em Pete - Joe Turner & Pete Johnson

4. My Gal's A Jockey - Joe Turner

Mark D.

Feb 20, 2024, 10:49:22 AMFeb 20
On Feb 19, 2024 at 10:49:56 PM CST, "Bruce" <Bruce> wrote:

> Group 3 is now open.

Roll 'Em Pete - Joe Turner & Pete Johnson
Don’t Get Around Much Anymore - Ink Spots
My Gal's A Jockey - Joe Turner
Down The Road Apiece - Amos Milburn

--md

remove "xx" for email

Bruce

Feb 20, 2024, 2:00:17 PMFeb 20
FINAL RANKINGS - same as Carl and Rick.

1. Roll 'Em Pete - Joe Turner and Pete Johnson - 24
2. Down The Road Apiece - Amos Milburn - 20

3. My Gal's A Jockey - Joe Turner with Bill Moore's Lucky Seven Band - 19
4. Don't Get Around Much Anymore - Ink Spots - 17

Carl's Joe & Pete Rolled to the win with my Milburn edging Roger's Jockey to take second place. So the Gal Jockey is out and so is Steve's Spots after ending up last.